RMS Cars Tyres and BBQ at Kerr's Tyres Belfast: Sunday 10th April 2016, 1-4pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Whatever you've done @JamieG95 you've made my paint work look good, as in wayyyy better than it actually is :p

12957529_1149991708384803_2807031524251084719_o.jpg

Also for some reason it didn't even register with me that I was parked beside you till I seen that picture @Blackie

jessy

RMS Regular
I had a great day today, actually decided to be sociable for a change at a meet lol, good to talk to @EF Ian , the 260Z was my standout car, also glad I got a chance to speak to @Jamie-g and @GavRS182 about all things Renaultsport and a brief introduction to @j44nty as well. Also had a good chat with the guy who owned the grey 335i but can't remember the username, sorry lol:oops:. Any way here are some pictures, not many mind you!

@stuartyvilla. grey 335i, username is jessy, real name James. good speaking to you too. Again, excellent caliber of cars turned out. enjoyable day

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
That looks fantastic Andrew!!
Thanks, if it only it was that shiney in person :p
Bodywork could do with some attention, but I'd rather get it scraped and marked having fun offroad than have it sitting on the street shining.

Them wheels really change the look of it. Sound have left her jacked up on the air suspension for longer, not one picture of it up in full offroad height

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.