RMS Cars Tyres and BBQ at Kerr's Tyres Belfast: Sunday 10th April 2016, 1-4pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
I always see rms users at car shows, but because I dont know their real name on most occasions I never say anything. I also refer to people I know off only from the site when I see them or their cars about, and usually get "how do you know them?" :oops: "I dont really, just from rms"

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
See to be fair, it's ****ing difficult remembering people's names you've just met or st least it is for me. On the flipside of someone shouted alright Jamz3k, I'd probably answer without thinking because that's what my old workmates called me...thus the name.

So to help future events

Jamz3k - James

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
See to be fair, it's ****ing difficult remembering people's names you've just met or st least it is for me. On the flipside of someone shouted alright Jamz3k, I'd probably answer without thinking because that's what my old workmates called me...thus the name.

So to help future events

Jamz3k - James
Frig me I couldn't figure out your name at all :p

Last edited:

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
It wont by the time you leave again... :p

tumblr_lmczuo58sZ1qafrh6.jpg

AC

RMS Regular
@WSM is that your M4? I see this quite often, lovely motor! You a ginger bearded fellow?

Reactions: WSM

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I'm partly raging I missed it, but at the same time I'm an awkward b*****d and wouldn't approach anyone probably.. "hey you're *instert user name* off RMS!" lol would never happen!

A couple of my mates were at it who either never use the site or are rarely on. Who sat and sent me loads of pics & told me all about the cars they saw that I've already been following the build threads of for months/years! :/

Had a look through the pics, is the owner of this on here?

P1150445.JPG

I love it :heart:

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
I'm partly raging I missed it, but at the same time I'm an awkward b*****d and wouldn't approach anyone probably.. "hey you're *instert user name* off RMS!" lol would never happen!

A couple of my mates were at it who either never use the site or are rarely on. Who sat and sent me loads of pics & told me all about the cars they saw that I've already been following the build threads of for months/years! :/

Had a look through the pics, is the owner of this on here?

P1150445.JPG

I love it :heart:

Nearly sure I saw this in Ballymoney Sunday night....not sure who owner is.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Enjoyed the day myself too, mx5 went through the mot the night before and nearly failed for being too low lol, was touch and go, then had to tax it Sunday morning. Just about made it!

Ians Datsun! that's perfection there!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.