RMS Cars/Tyres & BBQ Day, at Kerrs Tyres Antrim, Sunday 8th June

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Looked through the pictures of the home page report, looked a great turnout despite the weather, was working so couldn't make it but defo looked like a good day.

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
I only made it for an hour or 2 but alot of nice cars present (y) would be good to make it a more regular thing

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Dr-Evil-10-Million-Mile-Challenge2_zps6a29d34f.jpg

Shaun

RMS Regular
Was a good day out, awesome cars on show. Cheers for the free food, hopefully be a few more days like this organised over the summer (y)

Recognised a few mugs from the mugshot thread :party:

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Pity about the weather but was a good day nevertheless. A good variety of cars and no particular scene nonsense, just a bunch of car nerds who spend too much time on the tinter :grinning:

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Had a good day and cheers to @KERR'S TYRES for providing a great spot and some food would definitely go to another. Also thanks for the comments bout the car was some lovely stuff there all in all was a good run out for a few hours :grinning:

I spied you late afternoon heading down the Larne line when finishing off my car and the noise made me look up and thought bet he is on his way home from the meet, stalker much lol:cool:

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Had a great day, Good to catch up with a few people & plenty of nice cars on display, the free food wasn't half bad either. Thanks to everyone involved in organizing it.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Couldn't make this as I almost destroyed myself on Fri night through drink, spent most of Sat in a coma and then spent Sunday doing Saturday's work! :p

Looks a great meet though, and very good turnout.

rmsimg066.jpg

Who's that scratching his plums?

They're all scratching their plums, some are just more subtle than others.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.