RMS Cars/Tyres & BBQ Day, at Kerrs Tyres Antrim, Sunday 8th June

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Funny, I was sure I heard "nice to have your sausage in your hand when you are fondling Marc's balls" :p

Shaun

RMS Regular
rmsimg066.jpg

Who's that scratching his plums?

Was chatting to that guy in the middle, bit of a t**t and dosnt even wear his own clothes!!

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
stunning motor! makes me wana go buy one after my wedding here lol when ive my mind set on something else nice..lol

btw @Normski im the fella driving the r6/black getz you see perving at your car dude hahah :laughing:

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
stunning motor! makes me wana go buy one after my wedding here lol when ive my mind set on something else nice..lol

btw @Normski im the fella driving the r6/black getz you see perving at your car dude hahah :laughing:

Haha thanks dude, I always see the motorbikes going in and out, I'd love one of them but I'd kill myself! Is yours the Rossi livery one? If so it looks and sounds the part. Perv away dude, it's there to be appreciated :laughing: I try to keep it clean etc when I can so if you see me out pop over (y)

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Yip rossi one is mine indeed buddy. I ride easy as possible in street to try keep noise down thou haha. No bother buddy!

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
a quick reg check reveals this: LOTUS EXIGE Coupe 1.8 16V Petrol.

Mean anything? Does an S have a bigger engine?
The S stands for 'Supercharged' same size engine though. Usually would be badged as Exige S or alternatively look for an intercooler sitting on top of the engine. Can be easily seen though the engine cover, also means zero visibility out of rear view mirror on 'S' models.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.