RMS Cars/Tyres & BBQ Day, at Kerrs Tyres Antrim, Sunday 8th June

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
As I had mentioned previously, summer meet for RMSers at Kerrs Tyres Antrim Depot. They have a large car park and of course shelter if the worst happens, and we will be providing a FREE BBQ on the day. Kerrs is just behind Junction 1 for those of you that haven't been. Kerrs Tyres are closed to the public on a Sunday so it will just be us!

There will be some Supercars to have a nosey at. More info on these closer to the time

Bring your cars - we want to see them! There will be a power washer available on site if anyone wants to come up a bit before 1pm and use it.

Nitrogen - yes there will be an offer on Nitrogen fills for your tyres. Keep an eye out for a voucher!

We will have some local businesses there for advice - currently some detailers, carbon dip, and of course tyre/alignment advice from Kerrs for those who are interested.

This day is to be a relaxed meet in a "cars & coffee" type fashion. Chill out, meet some other like minded car nuts, get a good look round some great cars. And get a burger into the bargain.

All are welcome, not just RMS members. If you know someone who has something special tucked up in the garage that we would all like to see, then twist their arm to bring it down for a few hours!

If you are hoping to go, let me know below so we can gauge the burger count, and if anyone has any suggestions for the event let me know as well.

See you then!

Thanks
Andy.

rms-cars-tyres-coffee-june14.png

Last edited:

johnb740

RMS Regular
Drives
X3 3.0 SD
Great idea!

Would love to go but I'm down to go to a BMW show across the border on the same day.

Have a good one. Hope it goes well! :grinning:

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
This sounds like a great event! Count me in (and @MrsCeebl if shes not working)

<@warren, @And1, @marcdh Any interest guys?>
List going for numbers as usual?

1. Coog - ?
2. Cro - Clio 197
3. Ceebl (Chris) - mk5 GTI

@Cess @ChrisL Going?

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
1. Coog
2. Cro
3. Ceebl
4. Eager
5. Mel
6. Allan_tiffa
7. Blackie
8. FM155
9. Cruiser4life
10. Eddie_
11. Artoir
12. ChrisL
13. Cess

If going, copy the above list and add yourself to it please, good way of keeping track of numbers going for the organisers (apologies to anyone I have missed so far & Likewise if you aren't going and I have added you please update the list!!). Saves Cooper trailing through the pages trying to figure it out.

Thanks,
Chris.

killerzkurtz

RMS Regular
Drives
07 cooper s
1. Coog
2. Cro
3. Ceebl
4. Eager
5. Mel
6. Allan_tiffa
7. Blackie
8. FM155
9. Cruiser4life
10. Eddie_
11. Artoir
12. ChrisL
13. Cess
14. Kurt

Don't see why I shouldn't be there
Just down the road to from me

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Good call on the list folks. You don't need to be on the list to go of course, but it gives us a ball park to work with for the food.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
1. Coog
2. Cro
3. Ceebl
4. Eager
5. Mel
6. Allan_tiffa
7. Blackie
8. FM155
9. Cruiser4life
10. Eddie_
11. Artoir
12. ChrisL
13. Cess
14. Kurt
15. ace275

Sounds good, see yous there!

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
1. Coog
2. Cro
3. Ceebl
4. Eager
5. Mel
6. Allan_tiffa
7. Blackie
8. FM155
9. Cruiser4life
10. Eddie_
11. Artoir
12. ChrisL
13. Cess
14. Kurt
15. ace275
16. Carson

(y)

Gemma

RMS Regular
1. Coog
2. Cro
3. Ceebl
4. Eager
5. Mel
6. Allan_tiffa
7. Blackie
8. FM155
9. Cruiser4life
10. Eddie_
11. Artoir
12. ChrisL
13. Cess
14. Kurt
15. ace275
16. Carson
17. Gemma

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.