RMS Epic Workshop/ Garage Thread: Show me your bench/garage

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Cheers for the update yes we use the belt style ppe ventilators in work, but as this is just my own personal shed for working at my toys I will probably elect to just open the door lol hows the audi coming along?

Great mate, recent updates this last few weeks so check my thread!

Reactions: Ged

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Cabinets up and that’s me done ✅
What was supposed to be just a replacement ceiling,turned into rewiring the garage,doing the walls floor etc but well worth it,happy with how’s its turned out 😀😀

From this mess ....

View attachment 236317
View attachment 236318

Make sure they're well fixed to the wall. I'll never have another hanging cabinet on the wall after what happened a few months ago to the rallye.

Reactions: Ben

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
what is the best lights for garage for ceiling and walls?

ive problem with mine in the garage when Im using my camera a few of them flicker like mad

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
what is the best lights for garage for ceiling and walls?

ive problem with mine in the garage when Im using my camera a few of them flicker like mad

LEDs in mine,surprisingly cheap and a 5 year warranty

Gaz_DC5

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A7
Been following this thread for ages so might as well add my progress...

AD60BE4F-6518-4208-8043-A700064910A9.jpeg
22438743-4C0F-4A45-B27D-CE6B86B1BF10.jpeg
A15A0BA1-6035-4CCF-B76C-637EC4B23510.jpeg
D65B9AF1-ABF8-4ED3-B41B-958C0489E02B.jpeg

Porter

RMS Regular
@Gaz_DC5 absolutely love this. Beautiful clean lines. And very sophisticated looking. Makes me think I need to remove all my shelving in favour of that style there

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Yep they are the USPro ones
Honestly I’m disappointed in them
Made from a light tin and the shelves are a bit crap
I’ve had to add a wooden batten to the wall at the back to fix them to to keep them square
They’ll do the job but was expecting a stronger cabinet

I have the US Pro Tools cabinets too. I added a bit of angle iron each side, bolted through. Solid as a rock now.

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Still working away on the shed acquired some more shelving and organisation boxes, also got my insulated door on and started working on my stairs. Next job is getting the "flow forge" style flooring for the loft and getting ready for the next project.

Got a new set of bolt bins and some stanley sort max organisers which i love for smaller parts probably need another 10
DSC_1883.JPG DSC_1807.JPG DSC_1870.JPG DSC_1873.JPG

The door is finally on well pleased ended up with 3ph direct drive and floating barrel with remote. Very fast quiet and no rattles.
DSC_1876.JPG DSC_1882.JPG

Started on the stairs and access to the loft hopefully get that finished this week
DSC_1892.JPG DSC_1928.JPG

Cheers,
Ged

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Bit more work on the loft, i have a floor and started cutting and repurpousing the industrial shelving i got a few weeks ago. Soon be ready for action. Also got my upper lights fitted.

DSC_1940.JPG
DSC_1941.JPG
DSC_1944.JPG
DSC_1949.JPG
DSC_1953.JPG
DSC_1955.JPG
DSC_1981.JPG

Next few weeks should see the main guts of the shed finished.

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Did you go with kingspan or someone else for the panels?
I went with kingspan in the end due to no other cladding supplier being clear on what they can offer and what the quality would be like, Very happy i did was a decent price and everything arrived as they said it would when it would.

thefool1983

RMS Regular
I went with kingspan in the end due to no other cladding supplier being clear on what they can offer and what the quality would be like, Very happy i did was a decent price and everything arrived as they said it would when it would.
Aye. Pretty much this.
Panels were hard to get when I needed then due to a fire at the production warehouse.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
In stark contrast to the above, I started booting up posts to begin the process of enclosing the side of our house to give me some room to work at the kit car. Thinking I might actually roof over this back skinny bit too and turn it into bike storage/wash down area. It’s wider up the front of the house, but still not great. Oh well, nothing I can do, and it was just wasted space as a pathway previously.

828D3055-DA26-48AA-8DBA-51F40AF383E5.jpeg

Reactions: Ged