RMS Epic Workshop/ Garage Thread: Show me your bench/garage

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Finally got a garage sorted….
Can’t wait to get stuck into painting the walls and getting the yess LED batons installed …

Need to get a few more of my shelving units,

Big plans down the line will be to get a Kranzle or similar attached to the wall etc

I’m sure I’ll have loads of questions as I get stuck into things..

210F3C5C-A012-44E6-B6F5-ED403AB9C671.jpeg

D1A8314C-C770-4134-AA81-A210E6F03FE5.jpeg

ahannigan

RMS Regular
Drives
Bullitt
Painted mine a while ago and finally got some lights up a few weeks ago, now that it’s starting to get darker.
Fancied a slim LED light and bought them online without seeing them but well pleased with them.

Just need to clear all the crap out now so can get a bench and some storage in.

F13571E0-3FE3-417E-8E2D-7DA839C3E830.jpeg

AB3F392D-22DD-44D2-BBC9-76D7BB909007.jpeg

9A8DA932-7EA2-4C03-BDAF-28F74C864D44.jpeg

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
Not sure I bought it 2nd hand as a complete set.

I’ll check if there is a name marked on it.

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender
Had our own project going over the last few months.
We replaced a tired log/general shed with a more robust permanent structure. Now housing, lawnmowers, garden equipment, sticks/coal etc

IMG_3831.JPG

IMG_3779.JPG

IMG_3777.JPG

Have the opportunity to organise and sort the main garage, added some Tuff Tile flooring and hope to have ceiling done and contemplating adding scissor lift :grinning:

IMG_3950.JPG

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Nice job indeed, those beams are very 'stout' :eek:, no bother with snow loads there lol.

Deffo the best thing to do if you want a garage to work at cars of even just park them without fear of pruck falling around or on them. Doesn't take long to put something like that up really either, was the first thing I did after we moved in tbh as I couldn't move in the garage for sheite.

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Got a new Lift-Master motor system from Tom Johnston installed for our insulated sectional double door …
It’s a very clean unit and nice wee remotes that come with it…
Really recommend Tom Johnston tbf

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
That’s top job gonna look out for one of these myself. Have a spare cold water feed not being used. Also handy if you need a quick whiz and don’t want to head up to the house

The BnB I used to stay in at Donington had 12 rooms but only 1 wasn't en-suite, it just had a sink and it was termed the 'tink'. I don't think I ever used the sink to even wash my hands lol. Luckily I didn't have to stay in it often as I had been there that long, I always got the same room.

seanmooney

RMS Regular
Is that at the Go filling station near the Richill roundabout?

Pulled in for fuel on friday and got a glimpse of an A3 sitting in the bay, looks like a nice space

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Everyone is fitting those lights and they are absolutely useless for detailing 😂 looks good though
Did it not all start from your man ammo from the us fitting them for detailing?

Maybe different type he has

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Did it not all start from your man ammo from the us fitting them for detailing?

Maybe different type he has

Larry? I must ask him what he makes of them but they are actually a hinderance for paint correction. You can see nothing of value in a light source like that. They are ok for seeing high spots when ceramic coating or doing interior work etc but genuinely useless in every way for paint correction and even then diffused panels are actually better for that.

I’ve similar lighting in our showroom as it looks cool but you aren’t seeing any paint defects in them that’s for sure lol

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Larry? I must ask him what he makes of them but they are actually a hinderance for paint correction. You can see nothing of value in a light source like that. They are ok for seeing high spots when ceramic coating or doing interior work etc but genuinely useless in every way for paint correction and even then diffused panels are actually better for that.

I’ve similar lighting in our showroom as it looks cool but you aren’t seeing any paint defects in them that’s for sure lol
Yea was on his garage build a while ago I watched it. Maybe he only uses that section for interiors or something