RMS Epic Workshop/ Garage Thread: Show me your bench/garage

NotKG

Banned
dont paint it with anything from #polycolor, or their suppliers.
they supplied mine without hardened, and it went down as pure crap, then the biss came out twice, and said theyd fix it. now he wont answer the phone, and iv only tried twice, blocked my number on whatsapp. not really nice company.

Walder

RMS Regular
I'm looking to tidy away the roof box.

I have 2 ideas

1. Build a big bloody shelf.

2. Two sets of d rings and ratchet straps and tighten it with the underside to the wall.

Anyone else ideas I am all ears!!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Aye I’ve done mine the same thanks to Ronins suggestion. No photo of it though, and you can’t see it for wheels at the minute either :joy:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
upload_2018-12-6_22-40-22.jpeg

RoniN

RMS Regular
1 first then six zero's, will do fine !!! (y)

No photo of it though, and you can’t see it for wheels at the minute either :joy:

You know you're not meant to be buying wheels for the courtesy Discovery !!!!! :p

Cheers

-Pete-

RMS Regular
If anyone needs to store a roofbox on a wall, I have two brand new roof box brackets I bought from halfords years ago if anyones interested. They swing out from the wall to let you set a roof box on and then when not in use they fold flat back to the wall

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
oct/nov last year. it rained for 3 weeks of it on and off.
and had a super storm in the middle of it, the fellas sheeting it didnt come a day it was so bad, they were worried it was going to twist and had anchir straps on it
Rain wont affect concrete setting time. Sounds like you had a lucky run of it though.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
If anyone needs to store a roofbox on a wall, I have two brand new roof box brackets I bought from halfords years ago if anyones interested. They swing out from the wall to let you set a roof box on and then when not in use they fold flat back to the wall
I’ll possibly be looking into a roofbox in then new year for camping trip! Will keep these in mind if it works out

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Thought I’d stick a few pictures up of my shed offer. Shed is due in this week so the installers came and laid the block base. Today I then put weed matting down and threw stone over the top.

Next will be to bring a feed from the driveway security light and have it ready to run into the shed once it’s in. Also going to stick a gutter onto the rear elevation of the mono pitch and downpipe into the fillet on the driveway side of the fence.

So started like this (only with plants)

790B76D6-F64E-477B-BB4D-953A1E857884.jpeg

I dug some holes
C04C8DD6-2951-48CC-8A1B-1BE9573E2312.jpeg

Filled them with concrete
6A01747C-310E-4433-8798-114E323A1B87.jpeg

Matting down this morning
3FBB7EE1-617A-4F91-8CF0-C40D97D2B73C.jpeg

Stone in ready for shed this week.
CC6B80B0-905C-4036-93CE-983EA8BCA70F.jpeg

Bit of an awkward site with 2 different slopes and no level ground which is why the block work is not much to look at but at least it’s square.

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
My new home for the midget and subaru....only built and just finished painting the floor. Wait till it drys and start moving things in.

Subaru will hopfully be tucked up in it in a week or two midget needs to be built back up before it can come home lol

20181209_124113.jpg

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Got the garage wired up about 3 weeks ago.
My dad was a sparky when i was young but has been a lorry driver for nearly as long as I can remember so in between being home from england/scotland he volunteered to wire it up for nothing.

I'm very happy with it and he is proud as punch being able to help out. Few we things to tidy up then do the wife's side when she's ready.

It's a great hiding place now I've had another baby girl

20181211_190221.jpg
20181211_190244.jpg

warren

RMS Photographer
Got the garage wired up about 3 weeks ago.
My dad was a sparky when i was young but has been a lorry driver for nearly as long as I can remember so in between being home from england/scotland he volunteered to wire it up for nothing.

I'm very happy with it and he is proud as punch being able to help out. Few we things to tidy up then do the wife's side when she's ready.

It's a great hiding place now I've had another baby girl

View attachment 218245 View attachment 218246

That looks absolutely superb. I’d love that much space