RMS Events Calendar 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cess

RMS Staff
Folks,

I'm working to update the RMS Motoring events calendar for 2017. In order to help me populate it, feel free to post or PM me with automotive events based in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Also, any mainland GB events that you feel worthy of inclusion.

Thanks in advance.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Thanks Chris. Goodwood FOS, Autosport, Classic show at the NEC and RDS come to mind.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
No think its an Autolifers meet.

The TSCCNI ones havent been released yet I dont think.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
May 7th - Peak Performance at Donard Park
June 3rd - Cultra Hillclimb
June 17th - Kilbroney

Loads more vintage events/rallies etc but dont know if you would want to list them here!

Cess

RMS Staff
OP
Cess
Great stuff. Throw everything my way. If they are in the RMS calendar, people will get the alerts in the newsletter.

Cess

RMS Staff
OP
Cess
Can do.

My laptop expired last night, so I'll hopefully get something up and running shortly.

Thanks for all the contributions.

OZ10

RMS Regular
Sat 25 Mar 2017 Circuit of Ulster Targa Rally
Sat 15 Apr 2017 DMC Springfling Targa Rally
Sat 29 Apr 2017 CMC Shepherds Rest Targa Rally
Sat 27 May 2017 PMC (NI) Police MC Targa Rally
Sat 1 Jul 2017 BDMC Summer Targa Rally
Sat 8 Jul 2017 NUCC NUCC Targa Rally
Sat 22 Jul 2017 LMC Laharna Rally
Sat 12 Aug 2017 RMC Rathfriland Targa Rally
Sat 2 Sep 2017 NDMC Circuit of Down
Sat 16 Sep 2017 CMC A29 Targa Rally
Sat 7 Oct 2017 UAC Equinox Targa Rally
Sat 21 Oct 2017 NAMC North Armagh Targa Rally
Sat 11 Nov 2017 BDMC Autumn Lanes Rally
Sat 25 Nov 2017 MDMC MADMC Lanes Rally
Wed 27 Dec 2017 UAC Not The Boxing Day Rally

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Hopefully more will be added ... 4 seems like a very small amount compared to last year.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
@Cess Causeway Coast Ford Fair has now been confirmed for Sunday 4th June on the West Bay (also known as West Strand) in Portrush

Ford only obviously

Sam981

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhall
Does anyone have a date for the ford show this year at titanic?i know the Vauxhall guys had a stand at it last year and wouldn't mind showing at it myself.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Does anyone have a date for the ford show this year at titanic?i know the Vauxhall guys had a stand at it last year and wouldn't mind showing at it myself.

I don't think the location will be at Titanic this year but I'm sure you'll still be welcome when the new location is settled on / announced (y)

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Thank you @g4ost. Do you happen to know the new location and date?

It's still being confirmed at the minute, potentially Ballymena but I'll post in here and tag you with the date etc as soon as I know :cool:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.