RMS Group buy - Aircon Recharging

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
I am organising a group buy on Aircon rechaging on behalf of Big Les at Turkington Pitstop. He is located in Belfast just up from ForsetSide, not far from Lisburn either.

map.jpg

He has just got a brand new automatic Aircon machine.

So.. prices

1 - 10 people £35 per car

10+ £30 per car

I have just had my car done by him over the weekend, and the difference in temperature is great... I have been enjoying the freezing cold air all weekend :grinning:

For your hard earned cash you get the following.

Vacuum to remove all waste oil and gas in the correct manner.

Refill of correct amount of gas oil and a tracer dye.

A print out from the aircon machine of what gas and oil was removed at the start and what gas/oil and tracer dye was put back in.

If we can get a list of names below on those genuinely interested I will speak to him to see what date suits him to start this.

This does not have to be completed all on the same day, he is open Monday to Friday 9AM - 6PM or if arranged before hand he can do it on a saturday 9.30AM and 2PM ( reason for this is he closes every other saturday for a weekend off work )

Keep the spam from this topic please :grinning:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
1: Jamesy
2: Samb
3: Autodave
4. Bronk
5. m00k

how longs it take? if ur booked in will he do it while u wait sorta thing?

Marc

RMS Moderator
OP
Marc
4. Bronk
5. m00k

how longs it take? if ur booked in will he do it while u wait sorta thing?

Takes about an hour in total for the recharge to complete.. and yea.. leave the car with him, take the 3 min walk to mcdonalds for an icecream and back again.. kills the time :grinning:

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
4. Bronk
5. m00k
6: Clioextreme
7. pete_clio
8. chris_mac

mattyc

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Big Les deserves every penny...im in:

4. Bronk
5. m00k
7. pete_clio
8. chris_mac
9. mattyc

T.F.

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3 Civic Type R
4. Bronk
5. m00k
7. pete_clio
8. chris_mac
9. mattyc
10. T.F. (if someone could PM if/when this is sorted in case i miss it that would be great - if i still have CTR)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
4. Bronk
5. m00k
7. pete_clio
8. chris_mac
9. mattyc
10. T.F. (if someone could PM if/when this is sorted in case i miss it that would be great - if i still have CTR)
11. Chrisuuc

Im in aswel :grinning:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I hope this isnt considered spam, but i never knew aircon was so complex lol!!!

Seriously though, how come you get a read out of what oil's/gases come out and what goes in??? Is there a toxic waste in the oil thats left or whats it all about???

dmc4087

RMS Regular
That is a fantastic price. If I hadnt have had mine done the other week, cost close to £100.

pablo

RMS Moderator
I hope this isnt considered spam, but i never knew aircon was so complex lol!!!

Seriously though, how come you get a read out of what oil's/gases come out and what goes in??? Is there a toxic waste in the oil thats left or whats it all about???

you need good oil to lubricate the pump and seals etc keeping everything tiptop. some recharges are just topping up whats in there so better to suck it all out and get new good stuff in.

Bride

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Mr2 GT
why was my comment deleted and spam?

i said i would confirm today with a name and plenty of comments which are much more off topic are still there???

stick my name down as i'll be going up in my mates ep3, he's been complaining about his air con for months and asking where to get it done

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Bronk
5. m00k
7. pete_clio
8. chris_mac
9. mattyc
11. Chrisuuc
12. bride's-vti

chunkerz

RMS Regular
Drives
A3
4. Bronk
5. m00k
7. pete_clio
8. chris_mac
9. mattyc
11. Chrisuuc
12. bride's-vti
13. chunk (im going on hols in few days and wont be back to end july )

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I also need a re-gas, however I can only go next week (7th-11th July) and no other time. I'll see when he can take us and then take it from there.

4. Bronk
5. m00k
7. pete_clio
8. chris_mac
9. mattyc
11. Chrisuuc
12. bride's-vti
13. chunk (im going on hols in few days and wont be back to end july )
14. Coog (if during week 7th - 11th July)

Also, can he do JDM motors or are they a completely different set-up? Might be up for getting two cars done lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.