RMS Letterkenny Camping

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Claire

RMS Regular
Drives
Cherry Parrr!
OOooooooh sounds fun, Derry weekend all over again! Im definately in!!

I'll try talk a few more hallions into going. What about the rest of the ones that went to Derry? Glenn, Connor etc etc lol

Ema

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
noooooooo :worried: i cant go! i just remembered last night i have a wedding the next morning :worried:

Deemc

RMS Regular
OP
Deemc
Drives
Hydro Is200
Bearer of bad news here myself.. I wont be goin either.. I just booked New York at christmas time.... :confounded:

Ema

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
Bearer of bad news here myself.. I wont be goin either.. I just booked New York at christmas time.... :confounded:

i like the sound of that haha rms trip to new york at xmas :p i joke i joke

Deemc

RMS Regular
OP
Deemc
Drives
Hydro Is200
i like the sound of that haha rms trip to new york at xmas :p i joke i joke

You dont want to... Me changin the car is now out the window.. Bulgaria is being booked for next year and New York for Christmas....

:worried:

££££££ :broken_heart:

Ema

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
your the fail patrick, you couldnt even go camping in cork "oh no i have a bed to go to with walls etc" :p

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Ema when faced with the choice of listening to you or having a warm bed elsewhere its a no brainer...for me anyway :p :p

Ema

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
you looking brained ye wee sh*t :p

are you going tomorrow now that Esthers thing has been postponed?

Ted_Cbr_Rr

Drives
honda cbr 600 rr
ha ha very good nazor!! i will prob end up tying emma to a tree and leaving her behind lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Any recommendations for a nice campsite in county clare in particular around the burren or moher?

Thanks c

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Not into camping but in LK now as we have an office there and I heartily recommend the Brewery bar both for food & drink

Gaz86

RMS Regular
8FB316B4-826C-459F-935F-81C05E5BD628.jpeg

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Looking at page one we are missing some fun members now, still hear from them through Facebook etc, but the car show runs etc then where great banter.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.