RMS Meet at Kirkistown, Sunday 19th August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris0

RMS Regular
Both where class! Noise of them was mental. Yeah the driver of the one I posted told me it was around 600bhp lol .. Wonder if it was me you where talking to? Spoke to a few people briefly but no idea who.

We all need RMS style name tags something like this..

View attachment 205235
Think it was I only realised who you were when I left with @vtec1

Was good meeting you briefly mate

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Saw a load of the squad on the Bangor ring roads, some lovely motors, and good to see them not holding back!

I'll have to try and make it to the Fermanagh run, just need to work around end of September due dates

Neil_M

RMS Regular
It sounds exotic. And @lightning you were saying it has adjustable Ohlins as standard. I bet you it would be great on track!

Great day out!

I support this decision!

@m5lvyn cheers for the photo of the Civic and the catch up!

Good shout on the run to Kirkistown folks, I seen quite a few of you but was warping round or emptying my trunks after ABS decided I didn't need brakes at the end of the back straight (fuse pulled).

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Did I meet you today Rocko? Someone somewhere one time was right, need name tags. At one point i introduced mysely to a guy at kirkistown as lightning. By his reaction I don’t think he’s on here. :neutral:

I was parked beside you in the Focus ST at Mount Stewart, came up the road behind you from Ards.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Yes meant to say the sound of that Volvo is tip top too... was gutted I slipped back in the convoy a bit after sprucefield as it sounded great... looks like it can boogy too

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
I should really check here more often...I live right beside the track, would have come along had I known lol

Also who owns the forester?

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Some crap pics. Couldn't upload HDR so these are just screenshots of my pics. Only got a few. Accidentally took a load on night mode instead of HDR so they're a bit too dark:weary_face:

Screenshot_20180819-225733_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180819-225818_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180819-224640_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180819-225412_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180819-225513_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180819-225637_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180819-224846_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180819-225110_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180819-225209_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180819-225303_Instagram.jpg

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
^ that was awesome actually! Nice bloke too seemed happy enough to chat away

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: After the success of of the recent RMS North Coast BBQ, some of the forum members organised another day out in Fermanagh. Unfortunately due to some tragic last minute circumstances, that day out was postponed and so new venues of Mount Stewart and Kirkistown were quickly sorted.

Thanks to @m5lvyn for photos!

Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.