RMS Nürburgring 2016 Thread

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
lol

There's talk of a European cycling trip around the same time so I won't know until a few weeks beforehand if I can go or not.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
95% certain I'll be heading to the Renaultsport track day at Spa on 26th September. The Ring is open on 25th September so I'm thinking while I'm only around 70miles away I may aswell do both.

Anyone be there over that date?

Last edited:

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
That's me 100% booked. So I'll be at the Ring on Sunday 25th September staying at Hotel an der Nordschleife if anyone else is going to be there :grinning:.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Cool! A group of us are over that weekend as well. Maybe see you there :grinning:

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I have to give it a miss this year - my rectum hasn't stopped spasming since Cooper took me for a lap last October........ :p

Nah, seriously - work commitments mean that I won't know til much nearer the time.

Hope to be there with you all and actually bring something worth driving a lap or two

Del

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
What will you be driving?

There's nine of us going in four or five cars.

I'm taking my S3. There's also a mk2 Golf, Audi S4 Avant, S4 saloon, BMW 330 and possibly a GTR.

Leaving on 8th September for the Hull ferry. Arriving on 9th September and we've booked a house in Adenau until 11th September.

Where are you guys staying?

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Can you remember roughly how much a steak was in Pistenklause? I take it the place is well worth a visit then?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Can you remember roughly how much a steak was in Pistenklause? I take it the place is well worth a visit then?
Less than a lap ticket!

Looking forward to a blast in the swifts as I just don't have the time for the extra few days driving this year (although I will miss the road trip!)

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Is there anywhere worth stopping at between Rotterdam and Adenau?

The ferry gets us in to Rotterdam early morning and we don't get the keys to our house in Adenau until mid-afternoon so figuring out options to keep us entertained until then.

If nothing, we'll probably just head straight to the Ring and get our bearings. There's DTM on there that weekend as well so that might be another option for a nosey.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Chances are there'll be something on at the ring. Last time we went there was some BMW track experience thing on when we arrived.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Aye, tickets for the DTM on Friday are only 10 Euro, and it opens at 9am, so hopefully there's something worth seeing at it :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.