RMS Offroad Enthusiasts - Punch Hunt - Flagstaff - 25th August 2019

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
Rumour has it the "RMS 4x4 elite" were talking about a reunion. I'm mad busy but should be able to get out for a day ove spring/summer.

Fingers crossed it's soon. Since my last outing the Toerag has had a suspension bush refresh and a set of all terrains fitted so I'm long overdue breaking something on it :blush:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I haven’t got a roadworthy P38 about me atm, need to get the finger out so I can have some fun again, and hopefully not break anything important lol

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
Yes! Want to get this Range Rover off road and see what all falls off/breaks (y)

I think the Toeregs tally so far is at least 2 broken springs, an exhaust flexi and all the plastic under guards. The dent that runs along the drivers side cill is from a 4WDNI RTV.... possibly ^o)

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Yous boys need to move to the Japanese dark side :laughing:
Mmmmm

47497974-BBD0-4033-AF57-8BDD16FDBDA9.jpeg
657E12C3-0129-407B-ABCE-A93B2A9ABDD9.jpeg
2C3577B0-3457-41AA-8DE7-07FB48C38006.jpeg

Tho to be fair, I do/did give the old fat girl decent abuse, and that was a rare incident :joy:

She stuck a lot of abuse before that, and even some after that

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Well it is, it’s just verble abuse now anytime anyone asks about it :joy:

As long as it doesn't get wrapped in farmer spec cling film. That's the Loaney death knell for any 'project' car.

Bryan

RMS Regular
I sold my lifted Jimny but still have another one that needs a fair bit of work to get sorted that I might get out again in this year.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Yep, I’m up for this.

RRSis long gone, jag wouldn’t go off-road in the same way, but it can tow the Toyota there, lol

johnm

RMS Regular
I'd be game for this too....now the surf is working as it should, be good to have to fix it all again.
Haven't a clue what I'm at though, just point and hope all 3.5 donkeys can pull it along.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
You could do most of it on road tyres TBH. There's only one or two bits that needs the mud terrains. You might cut them up a bit though depending on how enthusiastic you are.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Yea, be sensible what you tackle and it'll be fine. Think I only got stuck once on road tyres, and that was on wet grass.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Yea, be sensible what you tackle and it'll be fine. Think I only got stuck once on road tyres, and that was on wet grass.
Was it even grass? Was it not a pure mud bath that day lol, brutal rain making it class and mucky and I was at home with a ****ed shoulder