RMS Offroad Enthusiasts - Punch Hunt - Flagstaff - 25th August 2019

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
So when's the next date?

Ordered a small rear lift for the forester and I'm planning on sorting some under body protection

Whenever people want to go and any broken vehicle are fixed.

Think that's mainly me lol

I would like to get an electric fan sorted in my before the next event, won't be hard but requires money lol

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
giphy.gif

franticisme

RMS Member
Drives
Levin
Hi would anyone that is planning on going be interested in haveing a bit of a trials 4x4 as well as the pay and play ? If there is enough interest from people and someone can give a had setting up a few gates it would be a good addition to the day.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Hi would anyone that is planning on going be interested in haveing a bit of a trials 4x4 as well as the pay and play ? If there is enough interest from people and someone can give a had setting up a few gates it would be a good addition to the day.

I should have the radios with me to make things a bit easier. Can bring a load of white electric fence posts with me too as marker posts if you don't already have something available?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Right, so next Sunday the 23rd at Northeast Adventures... Meeting at Fiveways service station in Newry at 9.30am for a feed and refuel... There's an ATM there too for getting money to pay at NEA.

@weeloaney P38

@Coog You going?

@Andy044 Still undecided

@seaside-racer possibly?

@gav525 still at work

@Bryan in the newly acquired Jimny?

@karl7900 in the Touareg?

@saxo_man What way are you fixed this weather? You bring the Vitara out a squeeze?

@J-VW you bringing the P38 to change your mind about selling it?

@Ollie you any interest?

@nobby you attending this 1?

@Alan_B riding shotgun?

@Ged you're going with Andy and Moff aren't you?

Another friend of mine is going in either his Nissan Pathfinder or else a Vitara.

I'll be bringing marker posts with me so that @franticisme can set up a bit of a trials course for those that are interested in giving it a go just to add a bit of structure to the day.

Forgetting anyone?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Would love to hop in and cheers for giving me a shout but I fly out on my holidays that day! Enjoy it lads

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
Wouldn't have the money this time I'm afraid so will have to skip this one