RMS Offroad Enthusiasts - Punch Hunt - Flagstaff - 25th August 2019

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
We are in the midst of organising an offroad session to Flagstaff offroad centre, co. Armagh in Feb/March.

Flagstaff Adventures, Activities & 4x4 Off-Road Centre

We're very much still in the planning stage but likely to happen within the next 2-6 weeks once we can find a date to suit most, which is available.

Last time this proved to be a very good (and challenging) days craic and we're expecting the same this year. Format is essentially a free roam session across a huge site and can cater for all levels of skill and machinery. Road tyres and road going machines are welcome.

Prices haven't been finalised but expect around £40-60 per vehicle for the day. Once we know more we will update. If anyone not already in the offroaders group chat wants added please let me know and we will include you as this is where the bulk of the organising is happening.

Cheers!

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Might have a pajero and a defender for this depending on the date, would need to be a Sunday though!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Guys i am pretty sure i seen this place up for sale.

It shouldn't effect the adventures, hopefully.

image.jpeg

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Alan and Swansty added. Hopefully the new owners have the same relaxed approach to free roaming as the current owner.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
If I recall correctly, the business owner wasn't actually the land owner, wonder how that will affect things, hopefully the land owner hasn't imposed stricter rules.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Has he still got it? If he likes going places he should or making new tracks he'd like Flagstaff :p

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
That looks interesting, could a normal 4x4 with no locking diffs or fancy traction control do those events alright?

Coogs Jimmy doesn't count as it can just hop along the surface :p

All 4x4's are welcome. They try to make the sections as challenging yet non damaging as possible. For the RTV the vehicle has to be taxed, mot'd and insured and I've been doing them on standard road tyres. My only modification for the events are shackles on the two front towing eyes in case I need a tow.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
All 4x4's are welcome. They try to make the sections as challenging yet non damaging as possible. For the RTV the vehicle has to be taxed, mot'd and insured and I've been doing them on standard road tyres. My only modification for the events are shackles on the two front towing eyes in case I need a tow.

Mmm, must keep an eye out for these events