RMS Photoshoot - Sunday 3rd Aug.. Weather Update

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
maybe mr gdon can do the cooking next time or offer to at least do something. 1 thing is for sure i wont be but really its to be expected. I await your reply mr gdon. Oh and my beetle may be worth a lot less than most cars but it will turn more heads than a car worth 100 times more. Maybe your little friend should think before he slates other peoples cars. And mr gdon its manners to speak to some1 if they speak to you or do i have to be a member for years before i qualify to be in your wee club.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
the remarks i have made will no doubt end up in me getting points or a ban. To stop that i will no longer be using here i have met some really decent people on here was good to meet you all. On the other hand there are some a.holes on here too who think that years membership makes them right. Good luck to all the decent people on here was good to have met you all im sure we will meet at upcoming shows cheers jim

Daisy

RMS Regular
This is the worst part about RMS, decent members are leaving or left as a result of other members thinking their are above the rest...

Please jim dont go, your burgers are great... lol

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
This is the worst part about RMS, decent members are leaving or left as a result of other members thinking their are above the rest...

Too true, things had been going very well there for a good while, but seems we're slipping back to the way it was. :worried:

Daisy

RMS Regular
I would class Jim as a valued member, makes every meet, cooks food for up to maybe 30/40 people and now he's left cause of a couple of tits...

No more BBQ's @ meets i can see... Well done AndyG & Aaron...

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
I would class Jim as a valued member, makes every meet, cooks food for up to maybe 30/40 people and now he's left cause of a couple of tits...

No more BBQ's @ meets i can see... Well done AndyG & Aaron...

Would 2nd that! Jim cooks for all and leaves no one out - asks everyone wud they like something "anyone for a burger in a cup?" lol

Banter is always great!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Thread temporarily closed so I can read all 20 pages of drivel and see what utter nonsense has been going on.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.