RMS regular cars & coffee Sundays

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

955Safety

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Wont be making the September C&C as ill be working at an event, but the one after... may even bring both Cayennes down

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Where is it?
As per @Cro 😂
1661968074035.gif

Not being familiar with the area I had to Google the location - original posters had the ‘fight’ academy on them, wasn’t sure what to expect lol
DA9C10D9-77D6-4A16-BC92-BCA05292EFA2.jpeg

Last edited:

dtr

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M6
1662149331527.png

Playing golf at Greenacres at 11:30 so might take a race in beforehand

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
il leave out the towbar for the x5 just encase
It’ll probably blow a boost pipe off and one of the windows will fall into the door but it WILL NEVER DIE, like it’s namesake it is unbeaten by anything.
The previous owner referred to it as the cockroach.

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
Unfortunately not going to make this now. The Queen passing has triggered a load of civic events in work which I play a part in delivering
Unfortunately not going to make this now. The Queen passing has triggered a load of civic events in work which I play a part in delivering

Chris0

RMS Regular
For a second I was thinking there was a few Honda meets on but couldn’t make the connection with the queen

Many heading this Sunday?

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I had planned on going, and then to head on up north after to see the Typhoon at the NI airshow. However as this is now cancelled I am not sure if I will bother, I will see what the weather is like on Sunday morning, and how early I can talk myself into getting out of bed.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Might be able to come, fingers crossed I can.

If I do get up, then anyone for having a quick blast up to Larne before heading home?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.