RMS Shop Launched - Get your RMS Winter Hats and Jackets Now!

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
@Cooper what method of postage are you using? I would post quite often and 6 quid would be a decent sized parcel not a singular polo shirt unless your using a premium service
The rate is set by the supplier and orders are sent recorded delivery. I've decided to set it up this way so I don't have to hold stock or manage deliveries myself, as I wouldn't personally have time to do it, or want to be tied to holding inventory. The total pricing is set close to cost and the shop is really here for member benefit only rather than some sort of world dominating commercial endeavour, so have set it up in a sustainable and manageable way for you folks.

Few more orders in today too, great stuff!

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
The rate is set by the supplier and orders are sent recorded delivery. I've decided to set it up this way so I don't have to hold stock or manage deliveries myself, as I wouldn't personally have time to do it, or want to be tied to holding inventory. The total pricing is set close to cost and the shop is really here for member benefit only rather than some sort of world dominating commercial endeavour, so have set it up in a sustainable and manageable way for you folks.

Few more orders in today too, great stuff!
fair enough andy only thing I am thinking of as I am wanting a polo and a hat is do you have to pay 2 x delivery or 1 x delivery as its in the same parcel?

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Same question as nicky.
Multiple items discounted postage in that case.

As one hat has just went from 11.95 to 17.95 šŸ˜„

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
I've just bundled in the postage on the price thanks to previous suggestions... now I will look for multiple item discount LOL.
By the way if I make these changes and you don't do a buy..... :p

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Or keep it simple and anything over say Ā£30 is free postage

lol at all the replies asking for other stuff straight off the bat.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Excellent work Andy, know I had mentioned merchandise at one of the PMG meets..... but this is very well set up and thought out! Will be doing a buy over the next few days!

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
First deliveries of orders are being delivered today. Thanks to all who have ordered.

And to the rest of you, especially those who posted and said they wanted RMS merch/a shop etc.... it's time to do a buy!

Cheers
Andy

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Jacket and polo shirt arrived today, great job! Couple of decals came too :grinning:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Jacket and polo shirt arrived today, great job! Couple of decals came too :grinning:
1575635150897.png