RMS Stand at Down Rally, Eikon, this Saturday 20th July 2019

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Event Date
6 Jul 2019
@Blackwater Graphics and RMS are having a small stand at this coming weekend's Down Rally at the Eikon centre near Hillsborough.

I'm bringing the Lotus. Cars need to be in on Friday evening, or before 7.30am Saturday morning as the rally will be on.

If interested please post below or drop myself a PM.

More info on down rally: Down Rally at Eikon - RMS Motoring

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
If home I’ll be popping down to this, friend over from Engerland doing some spannering, which will be interesting as he’s hands like feet 😂

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Didn’t know about this. Is it purely a rally stage set around the arena or a show as such also??

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
D409C814-3FE2-44FD-9318-85FD14387E16.jpeg

Do for now 8o|

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
What’s the Lough Erne stage ? Bloody impossible to find details on this rally’s route 😡

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
What’s the Lough Erne stage ? Bloody impossible to find details on this rally’s route 😡
Generally the routes are only published in the programmes. And they are only available at a certain number of outlets. I don’t get it either.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Generally the routes are only published in the programmes. And they are only available at a certain number of outlets. I don’t get it either.
The COI was the same, and then they wonder why the sport struggles to attract new blood 🤦‍♂️

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86

No map but should be able to work it out from road closures at the bottom of page

RoniN

RMS Regular
Good wee day out. Rally cars and coffee, good way to spend a Saturday :grinning:
Nice to be at a show and not be charged to "show" your car lol

What a concept, do you think it might catch-on ??!??
Gutted I missed this looking at all the pics looks a relaxing day !! (y)

Cheers