Rodent control

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
Simon - saw a DW FB post a while back with a display of rodent control stuff including the ultrasonic sounders - any experience of how effective these things actually are?

I've my garage sealed up as well as its possible to do with a roller door but am still being plagued with the feckers, wondering world one of the plug in jobs persuade them not to come in.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Had a rat in our rental house last week. Laid poison and put in one of these ultrasonic jobs. No sign of any activity at the poison, but no sign of the rat since either so they get a plus from me.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
There a load of keek imo .my mums house got taken over by mice when her next door neighbour got new heating system put in .i put two plug in jobs in her main room and her bedroom .after I done that I caught other 28 mice downstairs so I guess they were not blind mice but feckin deaf mice .

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
There a load of keek imo .my mums house got taken over by mice when her next door neighbour got new heating system put in .i put two plug in jobs in her main room and her bedroom .after I done that I caught other 28 mice downstairs so I guess they were not blind mice but feckin deaf mice .
Without being funny, my mate done the same and thought it wasn't working. But his was some fancy job that done insects as well. Different frequency/setting for the insects and once he got the one for rodents he could hear them trying to get out. All gone in a couple of days

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Simon - saw a DW FB post a while back with a display of rodent control stuff including the ultrasonic sounders - any experience of how effective these things actually are?

I've my garage sealed up as well as its possible to do with a roller door but am still being plagued with the feckers, wondering world one of the plug in jobs persuade them not to come in.

As above, I've never personally used them but some people swear by them and others say they don't have much effect. Not too expensive so maybe worth a shot.

mightymetro

RMS Regular
OP
mightymetro
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
As above, I've never personally used them but some people swear by them and others say they don't have much effect. Not too expensive so maybe worth a shot.

Aye already been up this morning and picked one up, my wee man may have done some rearranging of your displays, apologies!

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
There's phone apps that do this. Not tried one but just saying.