Roof box - COMPLETED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
There was someone called Blaine Bradley on Facebook marketplace selling new old stock ones for £40 yesterday. He had 10 of them. Dungannon area. They were 350litre.
Would have bought one myself if I was closer.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
There was someone called Blaine Bradley on Facebook marketplace selling new old stock ones for £40 yesterday. He had 10 of them. Dungannon area. They were 350litre.

Thanks just messaging him now.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man

Just a heads up for you. I googled the box to get dimensions and this came up:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
When I bought mine I looked at a good few. By nature they're all pretty weak and flimsy, and some of the methods of securing them to the roof rails are pretty crap.

I ended up buying a "good" Thule one from Halfords. I just couldnt bring myself to buy one of the lesser units given the worse quality overall. The bigger you go, the weaker etc they'll get. I probably should have got one a little bigger, but this fits well, opens from both sides etc so ticked most boxes.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.