Wanted: Roof tiles - 4mm fibre cement

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Hello. I’ve a mad notion to make my lean to wood shed prettier.
To match my shed roof I’d like to pop on some 600x300mm fibre cement slates in black.
If anyone has any about I’d happily give them a new home and I could do with a decent amount.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
To match my shed roof I’d like to pop on some 600x300mm fibre cement slates in black.
If anyone has any about I’d happily give them a new home and I could do with a decent amount.
Would you consider felt shingles?

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
OP
rupertfinch
Would you consider felt shingles?
It would certainly be a lot easier but not quite the aesthetics I’d planned. None of this mattered until a decision was made to change the side the lean to would be on. Now it’s quite visible and I’d like it to look nice too.
Can get them at hardware store etc, but looking around for a week or two to see if I can get any used ones for a few less £s.

Lexx

RMS Regular
Drives
German Scrap
Have a few left over from the garage build, I say a few, probably a couple of hundred plus, was going to use them for the extension roof, but slating instead, let me know how many you need roughly

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
OP
rupertfinch
@Lexx thus sounds ideal. I’ll measure up and compare to existing shed roof - but likely I could offer a home to many of those. Will let you know approx numbers in the morning and we can chat reimbursements etc.