RS Owners Track Day @ Nutts Corner

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Anyone down at Nutts Corner today? I decided to take the senator out for some last minute runs but flip there was some dire driving going on :p From what I heard Paul Conlan nearly took out Max :lol:

And the poor guy who put his BM up the ditch. It looked real nasty but I think he got off lightly with just a wrecked front bumper.

Andy

Bryan

RMS Regular
When's the next one - I haven't been to watch one of these track days in a long time. They're usually good craic!

D4LY

RMS Regular
Drives
HOME ON A BOAT
Cooper said:
Anyone down at Nutts Corner today? I decided to take the senator out for some last minute runs but flip there was some dire driving going on :p From what I heard Paul Conlan nearly took out Max :lol:

And the poor guy who put his BM up the ditch. It looked real nasty but I think he got off lightly with just a wrecked front bumper.

Andy
is andy the new terry grant lol

D4LY

RMS Regular
Drives
HOME ON A BOAT
some dire driving goin on !!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
LOL where's max with the photos. Seriously, some mad offs. Class entertainment though!

Andy

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Probably lost it coming round the bottom corner too fast and sling shot style into the wall.

Andy

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
He actually got off very lightly from what I could see. Not much left of the front bumper, but surprisingly headlights/wings/bonnet all seemed completely undamaged! I think he needs a rad though.

Andy

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
Cooper said:
He actually got off very lightly from what I could see. Not much left of the front bumper, but surprisingly headlights/wings/bonnet all seemed completely undamaged! I think he needs a rad though.

Andy

im not even sure if he needs a rad, the steam could of been from water on the exhaust, in the piccies not seem's to have been shoved back wards unless the bumper pierced it :roll:

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Finally Max has handed over the photos!

I have to say as soon as I arrived at the track I was itching to get out for even a few laps, and especially after reading on another forum that someone said I apparently needed to justify getting picked for mondello it wasnt long before the Senator was out in maximum attack mode.

Full report and photos to follow.

Andy

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
hurry up then co-op !

and i don't think you need to justify it after your tipperary performance ;) WMS

Jason

RMS Regular
was it autograss testing? u shud have no bother

dscf9455.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.