RS6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ge0rge

Banned
OP
Ge0rge
I definitely wouldn't be getting rid of it for a r32.

From receipts etc it looks like it was maintained regardless of cost. I'd be keeping it for another while yet. Says the plank who still hasn't the S3 on the road lol. MOT Friday tho..
Big day tomorrow then, have you had to do much? Didn't feel to me like she would have needed anything ?

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Plugged it in too, just for a nosey no gearbox faults stored or pending ever I'm maybe being a tad rash if I deal il be lookin top money then replace it with an avant at some point I know people have said they are nicer in saloon but avant is so much nicer in my opinion, unless there's someone on here with an avant that fancies a deal lol

Audi Avant's are awesome!

Would love a c6 rs6 Avant sometime in the next few years... May get saving lol

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Big day tomorrow then, have you had to do much? Didn't feel to me like she would have needed anything ?
Just want it on road now so hopefully passes tonight bud.
Alot Of preventative maintenance for peace of mind.

MOT needed:
Needed new discs and pads all round, rear calliper, some bulbs replaced, lights alighted, new wheels and tyres, wipers, rear light as was cracked, bonnet and boot struts as leaking and few other bits and bobs.

If passes will get a thread up eventually

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.