RST Kevlar jeans

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Bought these new at Easter from Module, they've only been worn a handful of times, always in the dry. No damage/wear and tear on them. IIRC they are a 42 waist. I'm a 38 waist but had to buy them bigger to fit my abnormally large thighs and calfs, if you are a 42 waist i'd imagine they would be snug, they do appear to be small fitting in the legs. They have adjustable knee protection and pockets for hip protection (to be bought seperatly)

Only selling as i rarely wear them and bought myself another, better fitting pair. These cost £115 new, i'm looking £60

I can get pictures of the actual jeans if wanted
97046-rst-kevlar-2163-jeans-black-01-1.jpg

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
I'm 32" leg. These are slightly longer, being motorcycle jeans they're made longer so they dont creep up when sat on the bike. The sat fine on my boots, but if i was wearing trainers i had to turn them up about an inch

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Lol. I got the bike dried after you left then it got caught too. Had to dry it all again ffs. Need to get a run 9ut sometime

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.