Rubber gloves-where?!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

thefool1983

RMS Regular
Need good quality rubber gloves for workin on bike/car.

Had blue nitrile ones before. They were the ticket.

Any ideas. Preferably n. Belfast (che apish)!!

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Ray grahams in ards do boxes of 100 for around £10, they stock nitrate and latex ones.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
We do the bodyguards blue nitrile ones for about a fiver a box:
image.jpg

We recently got these new ones in that are getting very popular and a lot of mechanics are raving about them.
They're called Tiger grip and a pair is said to last a whole day. They are dearer though (over a tenner). Might me worth a look!
image.jpg

hippyross

RMS Regular
I here good things about those ones yer man uses on wheeler dealers you can get them in fifes.

Edit: that's the ones above tiger gloves a mechanic friend said he got two days from one pair.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Another vote for Tigergrip gloves, won't get better or stronger nitrile or latex gloves than them

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
we sell blue and black bodyguards nitrile gloves too

£4.50/box 100 blue
£39.00 / outer of 1000 (10x100)

£3.50 delivery for orders under £20, or free delivery on orders over £20

blacks are a bit more expensive, for no other reason than colour, but tattooist love them.

Mark_C

RMS Regular
Edd China has his own brand, I was given a box of them a while back, They are surprisingly good.

If you can get them, I have actually found the 'bamboo' lined tesco rubber gloves to be excellent - very durable and no sweaty hands.

I normally use the GP style ones above.

Dandy

RMS Regular
Drives
Got a box of the tigergrip gloves a couple of weeks ago, very strong and last a good but, id go for a size bigger than you normally wear though as I found them to be a bit tight.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
the nitrile coated gloves are great, cant remember the brand of the ones i use but id imagine they are all similar

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Picked up a box from Elite Car Care off the Ormeau Rd a few weeks ago. Handy enough.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I use Nighthawk ones from Arco in work here, seem to last well.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Bodyguard Nitrile are good, but nearly every time I wear a set working on the car I get a tear somewhere!
Least they are free from the wife's work lol

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Bodyguard Nitrile are good, but nearly every time I wear a set working on the car I get a tear somewhere!
Least they are free from the wife's work lol

I find that the white vinyl (not the latex) bodyguards ones are better than the nitrile ones.

They don't tend to snag as much. They're cheaper too! (around £3 a box of 100).

thefool1983

RMS Regular
OP
thefool1983
Got two boxes of these tiger grip 100s. Out of fyfes. 28 odds.

Will report back on findings! From first try they seem good.

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Edd China has his own brand, I was given a box of them a while back, They are surprisingly good.

If you can get them, I have actually found the 'bamboo' lined tesco rubber gloves to be excellent - very durable and no sweaty hands.

I normally use the GP style ones above.

They are just rebranded. They aren't his own. I have his ones and the non grease junkie unbranded ones and they are the exact same though I can't remember the make of them

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.