Rust repair Carrickfergus area?

Mackers91

RMS Regular
Anyone recommend someone around the Carrickfergus area?

Was cleaning/under sealing the ST today and found that both rear corners of the boot floor are rusted through.

Hoping they can just be cut and patched in.

Picture of the worst side.

IMG_20210925_115340.jpg

IMG_20210925_154044.jpg

Dynam0humm

RMS Regular
I'm bumping this rather than starting a new thread.

I had my Mk3 MX5 in for some work and a pre-MOT check and there's rust near the rear arch/sill.

I'm in Newtownabbey and contacted Auto Finish after reading this thread but he's not interested, so I'm looking for recommendations for someone good and hopefully easy to pay, closer to N'Abbey the better.

Cheers!

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Montgomery Car Body Repairs on Ravenhill Avenue patched my mk3 MX5 in those exact places.

Just to add: I don't know what they're like for paintwork though if you need that done too.

Mackers91

RMS Regular
OP
Mackers91
I'm bumping this rather than starting a new thread.

I had my Mk3 MX5 in for some work and a pre-MOT check and there's rust near the rear arch/sill.

I'm in Newtownabbey and contacted Auto Finish after reading this thread but he's not interested, so I'm looking for recommendations for someone good and hopefully easy to pay, closer to N'Abbey the better.

Cheers!
Auto finish doesn't do welding anymore that's what he told me when I called to see him.

I ended up leaving my car to Bill up at Autopro NI. Very hard man to get a hold of but his work can't be faulted!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I used Phil Adair at PAW Fabrication for the range rover and he's great and in Carrick

Dynam0humm

RMS Regular
Thanks for all the suggestions chaps. I occasionally work over in Stranmillis so I've got it booked in with Montgomery's next week.