Active Deal Ryobi 1/2” Impact Wrench - £63

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
I think I tried to order of there before and wouldn't ship to Northern Ireland. Maybe only batteries though.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
I think I tried to order of there before and wouldn't ship to Northern Ireland. Maybe only batteries though.

I got mine a few years back and got it locally price matched by Halfords to SGS engineering.

They may price match this also, worth a shot!

bmurf

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Would this be better than the Parkside/lidl gun. The specs say it's the same at 400nm, but just wondering if it actually is. I have the Parkside one but doesn't take wheel nuts off by itself

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Would this be better than the Parkside/lidl gun. The specs say it's the same at 400nm, but just wondering if it actually is. I have the Parkside one but doesn't take wheel nuts off by itself

Never had an issue with wheel nuts myself with the ryobi.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Aslong as you run a 4 or 5a battery these are brilliant, drills an the likes can work with 2a batteries, I have 2 of these an I'd near buy another to have

Avant1

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Mine battles with wheel nuts even with the 5ah battery’s what’s the secrets

Bought the dewalt instead and never an issue with that

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
Last edited:

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Is this a decent buy? Looking something for speedy wheel removal in the driveway:

Edit: just realised.... Thats an impact driver..... Not an impact wrench.

If you’ve already got batteries look into one of those hooky eBay specials. I bought one for my Makita batteries - about £24 - and it’s shifted just about everything put in front of it.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
If you’ve already got batteries look into one of those hooky eBay specials. I bought one for my Makita batteries - about £24 - and it’s shifted just about everything put in front of it.
What hooky eBay specials?

I have about 8 dewalt batteries and all my tools are dewalt.

Have used my impact driver for wheel nuts but if there’s something better I’m all ears

rupertfinch

RMS Regular

Whoa that was a long link @Big Pimp
Makita ones though…

Edit, didn’t realise hooky dewalt ones were low on the ground. Only a few on eBay in the £70 region, for that price I wouldn’t bother.