S2000 convertible roof - for sale

cupraricky

RMS Regular
I've a Honda s2000 roof that was recently swapped out for a fresher one with heated rear screen.

What's the frame, motors, catches all worth?

The fabric is fairly worn, so don't see any real value in it. So just looking to see what's a reasonable price for frame/motors/clamps /catches?

Cheers

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I've have thought £100-£150 at most if all working ok.

cupraricky

RMS Regular
OP
cupraricky
I've have thought £100-£150 at most if all working ok.
Yea I was thinking similar, yes all works. I see motors are £30-50 for the pair, can't find a price for the clasps, can't get a price for the frame alone, debating whether it'd be more sellable as a whole or in the three parts motors/clasps/frame.
I was told the clasps can be around £80 for the pair.

Reactions: Gaz

cupraricky

RMS Regular
OP
cupraricky
OK so done a bit of research frame and motors are £90, catches seem to be about £150each new so thinking £100 for the pair. Anyone interested? Would take £150 for the whole lot. Still has fabric and screen fitted but personally don't think it's in great condition.

civicglacier

RMS Regular
Drives
F10 / ATR / S2k
Apologies,. Only saw that the fabric wasn't great. Am after on with no rips as there are a few in mine.

cupraricky

RMS Regular
OP
cupraricky
Apologies,. Only saw that the fabric wasn't great. Am after on with no rips as there are a few in mine.

The only real fault in fabric is where the Base of the 'b' pillar would be if that makes sense. And the plastic tray that attaches to fabric and rear bulkhead has come away, simply rivets into place. But the rear plastic screen is kind of frosted