I shall leave this here! This was my favourite stage of the car :grinning:

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Any update on hardtop Tim ?
Yes mate, Hardtop and new front bumper, wheels and side diffusers in my possession now. Car booked in for paint, colour chosen. Plans finally starting to take shape.
Just to send off the headlights for some custom work and source another rear diffuser when I decide which one.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Good to see you still have this mate. Look forward to photos. 👍🏻👍🏻
Thanks mate. Kind of lost interest in it for a couple of years but it's time to resurrect it. Want to get it mint again so we will see how it goes. Should be a bit different than the norm.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Just realised I live in the same development as you and spotted this sitting out last year when walking the dogs. Didn’t realise you were on here. I love how it looks, can’t wait to see what your next plans are for it.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Get stuck in, the car is worth it 👌
Thanks mate

Just realised I live in the same development as you and spotted this sitting out last year when walking the dogs. Didn’t realise you were on here. I love how it looks, can’t wait to see what your next plans are for it.
Oh really lol. Thanks man. I hope to make it far better than its ever been. Won't be to everyone's taste but hopefully I love it lol.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Looks so sorry for itself there. Did you just give up unwrapping it?

I'm sure the paint isn't a boring, normal colour knowing you. :p Look forward to seeing it.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Considering some k-tuned turndown 3" mufflers. What you guys think?
Anyone running these?

IMG_20190813_204948_141.jpg