S2000 Project

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I get the appeal kinda. Think there are spoon ones similar? But always remind me of a diesel Ford Focus from 10 years ago lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I think the S2000 looks best with the oval style cans or else the jap style up turned cans.

Those dinky JDM tips look daft IMO, needs the fatter tails

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
I get the appeal kinda. Think there are spoon ones similar? But always remind me of a diesel Ford Focus from 10 years ago lol
Similar style to the js racing exhaust.Just the js has the burnt ends.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Looks like the tail on my a8 tdi Tim !

Wat exhaust you got atm? I’m on the hunt for one
Got a skunk2 exhaust atm. Maybe should just get it cleaned up as I do love it! Just thought about cutting out and welding new mufflers on for a different look.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
I think the S2000 looks best with the oval style cans or else the jap style up turned cans.

Those dinky JDM tips look daft IMO, needs the fatter tails
Yeah I know what you mean. That's why I love my skunk2 as the tips are pretty fast and slash cut.
I'm always looking for different ideas though lol, but guess it isn't really a priority right now.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Saw this awaiting paint, will be interested to see it in the new colour. Alan will do a fantastic job.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Saw this awaiting paint, will be interested to see it in the new colour. Alan will do a fantastic job.
Can't wait to see it finished myself. Been too long coming. Just hope I've chose the right colour lol. Had a few floating around my head. Very hard to pick.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Choosing the right colour is hard, very hard. Its certainly going to be a change from what it was, hope that you fall in love with it when you see it for the first time.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Have you mentioned what colour you are going? Im hoping for midnight purple or pirates black :heart:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Please please please yellow :innocent:

UK-Brochure-Colour-Chart.jpg