S2000 Project

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Wouldn’t be a fan of stances myself which is why mine looks **** with 16s on it! But that has been done great. Paint looks lush

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Wouldn’t be a fan of stances myself which is why mine looks **** with 16s on it! But that has been done great. Paint looks lush
Thanks man. The paint is phenomenal. So pleased with it.
Needs a turbo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Potentially down the line πŸ˜†. Couldn't run one with this setup haha πŸ˜„. Though I don't drive overly quick anyway, so I'd probably rather dump 3k on brand new te37v them invest that money into turbo right now lol.

And I probably focus more on interior before turbo to. But you just never know lol. I change my mind a lot!

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Few more photos after getting the front fitment dialed in again. Rears next on the agenda.

20191011_172445-01.jpeg

20191011_172924-01.jpeg

20191011_172908-01.jpeg

20191011_173118-01.jpeg

20191011_172213-01.jpeg

20191011_172421-01.jpeg

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Surely you can get 12mm hub centric spacers? It looks tight with 12 so not sure how you would get away with 15mm.
This is with no tyre slick. Usually a little more poke and a lot of slick and it just slips right over lol. Always nerve wrecking lol.

I need slip on rather than bolt on. You might be able to get 12mm hub centric but haven't found any site selling them in slip on form :worried:

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I need slip on rather than bolt on. You might be able to get 12mm hub centric but haven't found any site selling them in slip on form :worried:
I'm sure you won't need it, but its easy to get them custom made if you end up requiring this.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Love this car, the 1st and 3rd photos would make great desktop backgrounds.lol. but I can't help but think how impractical it is.lol
Thanks man.The lows don't make it impractical, more so the two seats and lack of boot now lol.
Tim looks great. Would look even better with the fujitsubo dual I’m selling. More or less brand new.
I'm planning on something with bigger tips. Fujitsubo although a lovely exhaust not my thing from the rear.
Plan is to fab these titanium greddy mufflers onto my skunk2.
s-l300.jpg

greddy-gre-11008530-7794675482694_413x@3x.progressive.jpg

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
What about coloured centres on the wheels? Could only imagine how good this would look with bronze lips and black centres. Looks great

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Looks stunning ... Easily the nicest modded s2k I've seen on the internet ...

Surely this is getting forced induction next ;)

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
What about coloured centres on the wheels? Could only imagine how good this would look with bronze lips and black centres. Looks great
That would look special. We'll see how long these wheels stay lol. Already planning another set lol.
I did wonder did the new hard top completely take away any use of the boot
4 bolts to remove back piece, but not something you'd be doing to our anything into the boot so yes now redundant lol.
Looks stunning ... Easily the nicest modded s2k I've seen on the internet ...

Surely this is getting forced induction next ;)
Means a loss but there are far nicer, especially over in the States with their crazy tucked and shaved bays, and massive turbos.
Tbh, I would love a shaved and tucked bay over a turbo to start with.
I don't drive overly fast, and unless I get fed up with the stance then a turbo is kind of pointless atm.
Bbk purely for looks to come lol. Standard brakes aren't fantastic anyway so will be nice upgrade.
Probably few smaller but important mods for a while then we reassess ideas and plans lol.