S3 - golf r tuning .

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Just found this old thread .funny enough I eventually did buy this car and have had 7 months of flat out enjoyment t from it and having now added the audi sports exhaust and secondary cat deletes and a stage one map it has been great fun.im again considering selling it for ,surprise suprise an m3 lol.Either that or I keep it and go stage 3 and just keep the car as it has been faultless .As for the colour which I was so unsure about ,I absolutely love it now and the comments I get about it are always welcomed.View attachment 265327View attachment 265328
The same sealer I bought it from has got this m3 I. Stock.i actually rang them the other night and they were closed but they rang me back the next morning but I chickened out and never answered the phone lol.my head is turned over this car fs.this car is one of the colours I would want ,favourite being purple but there like hens teeth .View attachment 265329
Wait a few days.......... Its too snow

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Just found this old thread .funny enough I eventually did buy this car and have had 7 months of flat out enjoyment t from it and having now added the audi sports exhaust and secondary cat deletes and a stage one map it has been great fun.im again considering selling it for ,surprise suprise an m3 lol.Either that or I keep it and go stage 3 and just keep the car as it has been faultless .As for the colour which I was so unsure about ,I absolutely love it now and the comments I get about it are always welcomed.View attachment 265327View attachment 265328
The same sealer I bought it from has got this m3 I. Stock.i actually rang them the other night and they were closed but they rang me back the next morning but I chickened out and never answered the phone lol.my head is turned over this car fs.this car is one of the colours I would want ,favourite being purple but there like hens teeth .View attachment 265329
I think @NickR85 looked at this the other day and wasn't up to standard