S3 - golf r tuning .

Crxpete

RMS Regular
Drives
R55 MCS, SQ5
The Nardo looks well in the RS3..... love the steering wheel trim in the RS which has me thinking about my own now 🥴

Crxpete

RMS Regular
Drives
R55 MCS, SQ5

Will get proper pics and a thread started when I’m off on my holidays

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Get an RS3.. doesn’t matter if a tuned S3/R is a faster car..it will always be an RS3 which is 😎😎 they hold their money for a reason.

Or say **** you to the Audi stable and get a Giulia QV 😂 honestly, I don't think enough people have them!! Want to see/hear them more otr!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I’d have loved a RS3 but to change to one was going to be another £10-12k on top of my S3 :worried:

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
I looked at the blue rs3 and the grey one a month ago .A local dealer was supposed to be trying to buy the grey one at auction for me as the sepang wasn’t in as good a shape ,plus it has 65000 miles or something but he said he got his days mixed up and when I rang him he was in England delivering a car to a customer .I was happy but sure what could I do as it was a closed dealer auction so I couldn’t bid myself anyhow .
I’m actually waiting on that lad to ring me but I guess as he said it would of been yesterday afternoon and that he has a private reg on it that he isnt selling it anymore then .

Last edited:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Instead you just spent thousands 😂

What I meant was, before I went Stage 3, I contemplated selling and buying a RS4 or RS3 but it would have cost an extra £10-12k at the time.

The RS3 would have looked and felt more or less what I had and I didn’t see the point for that amount of money.

Hence my decision to go Stage 3 for a fraction of the cost. I’ve got more or less the same car (bar the noise) but faster.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
@Woodcutter @NickR85 I’m a tat c
What I meant was, before I went Stage 3, I contemplated selling and buying a RS4 or RS3 but it would have cost an extra £10-12k at the time.

The RS3 would have looked and felt more or less what I had and I didn’t see the point for that amount of money.

Hence my decision to go Stage 3 for a fraction of the cost. I’ve got more or less the same car (bar the noise) but faster.
when I was looking at a s3 and the apr stage 3 it was costing nearly the same money as an rs3 though .It was like £7k+ the price I was given .

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
@Woodcutter @NickR85 rite on reading back these comments can you confirm if that rs3 with private reg is the same car I have enquired about in cm cars or is this another one in same area for sale .

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Seems Strange to register it on a reg that I assume isn’t for sale with it.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Seems Strange to register it on a reg that I assume isn’t for sale with it.
I’m not sure what’s happening there with that .i spoke to Audi about the one you linked yesterday or Wednesday but it’s very basic spec.correct coloured interior but the wrong seats 100%

Gambit

RMS Regular
To me the whole audi thing revolves around the UR quattro and the 5 cylinder note. The rs3 is the reincarnation of it. Even the UR had just slightly flared arches over the standard coupe and now rs3 is the same.

A 3 door rs3 would have been lovely but I think they nailed it with the sportback

Ttrs is probably more of a throwback to the original coupe but rs3 still wins it

Crxpete

RMS Regular
Drives
R55 MCS, SQ5
What tyres are on that? Some grip at that road angle.

Black and round at the moment unfortunately, guy replaced all the tyres 3 days before he sold it 🥴 in the dry they hold the road surprisingly well but in the wet I would rather not comment..... they will be swapped out once I put a few of my own touches on the car and after a few Dyno runs

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Just found this old thread .funny enough I eventually did buy this car and have had 7 months of flat out enjoyment t from it and having now added the audi sports exhaust and secondary cat deletes and a stage one map it has been great fun.im again considering selling it for ,surprise suprise an m3 lol.Either that or I keep it and go stage 3 and just keep the car as it has been faultless .As for the colour which I was so unsure about ,I absolutely love it now and the comments I get about it are always welcomed.
55D03A8E-5551-48D4-A500-29CD9FF25406.jpeg
4A46B81F-9CF5-46D0-9FB2-39A5EAF3D492.jpeg

The same sealer I bought it from has got this m3 I. Stock.i actually rang them the other night and they were closed but they rang me back the next morning but I chickened out and never answered the phone lol.my head is turned over this car fs.this car is one of the colours I would want ,favourite being purple but there like hens teeth .
5676122B-B3E5-4B77-93D0-A39328B84529.png