S3 Saloon - Sepang Blue

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
After 10 months of the wife driving the Q7, I decided to sell it on her :-(
A bunch of flowers wasn't going to make up for that, and my suggestion of going back to a 13 plate CRV wasn't a flyer either. Thankfully, I'd been looking at s3 saloons, and with both Audi Belfast and Portadown keeping their eyes out since May. I was watching autortader almost every day, and spotted this for sale privately. All I needed was to get the Q7 sold.
All my ducks lined up, and after getting the thumbs up from @cbr600 on a vagcom check (and the drive down in his RS4 rocketship) I secured it with a deposit. Car was picked up on Saturday from a car enthusiast who'd kept the car meticulous, and had her sitting on pins for the wife to see it on Saturday.

Its a 2015 (65 plate)
19 inch rims
Super sports seats
Magnetic Ride
B&O upgraded sound system
Audi carbon mirrors
Audi carbon extended boot spoiler
Black ediition
Privacy glass
Lowered on H&R springs
Spacers allround
S-Tronic
I'm still finding new things.

Plans are to get my plate on it, open the exhaust flaps via vagcom,
Longterm - look into a Revo map as I was very impressed with them on my previous S3.

IMG_0683.JPG
IMG_0684.JPG
fullsizeoutput_988.jpeg
IMG_0739.JPG

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Looks amazing and health to enjoy for you both.

They are a fantastic car and you got an excellent one. What did he replace it with?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Beautiful!

Spotted that for sale on UCNI, glad to see it snapped up as it looks like a great car with a massive spec!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
That is tremendous. I'm not usually a fan of the saloon because of the arches, but with the 19's and lowerage that looks super (y).

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I like to say I'm not jelous....but I am. Very very nice indeed:grinning:

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
That caught my eye on the classifieds too.

Looks amazing. All the best with it!

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Stunning looking car in the flesh! HTD! I'll be round with my Vagcom later!;)

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Fantastic. Great all round car. I debated between this colour and glacier white before I ordered mine.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.