Sad news on the roads

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NotKG

Banned
the police are probably assuming like anyone when you say you have a XT, that its a 660 and great on the wheel and ya can drift it.
usually a second bike for d1cking around on. but thats for them to prove.

@Mabb guilty of red mist, i think "we" all are,, and i'm still away back from big boy toys group (u no what i mean), that said, i'v calmed down a lot last 3 yrs.
my eyes dont focus like they use to, unless its to read the bill in specsavers.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
the only way to enjoy the coast road is before all the morons get out on it..

iv reached 54 years of age and been riding since i was 7.. if i cant see round a corner, i roll it off. simples, you only have to come round a blind corner once to find a tractor/car turning right once in your life to get it wrong..

yes iv lost some friends over the years on bikes, but iv lost a lot more to heart attacks,cancer,and god knows what all else.. all you can do is take it as a given that every other road user is bling,stupid,doesnt give a **** and you improve your chances.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
I feel connected to it, didn't know the fella but I saw the aftermath and his body

Mabb

RMS Regular
Drives
MT10 X5
the only way to enjoy the coast road is before all the morons get out on it..

iv reached 54 years of age and been riding since i was 7.. if i cant see round a corner, i roll it off. simples, you only have to come round a blind corner once to find a tractor/car turning right once in your life to get it wrong..

yes iv lost some friends over the years on bikes, but iv lost a lot more to heart attacks,cancer,and god knows what all else.. all you can do is take it as a given that every other road user is bling,stupid,doesnt give a **** and you improve your chances.

Nope I don’t get red mist riding my bike on the road, nothing to prove..if someone’s faster than me or wants to ride a particular road faster than I’m comfortable with that’s fine...let them go on. Same applies to when I’m out leading my mates..we all know each other, we all know we’re handy but what we want is a good day out on good roads with a bit of craic and banter. If someone thinks they’re fast go to the Track and they’ll quickly realise they’re not lol

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
Nope I don’t get red mist riding my bike on the road, nothing to prove..if someone’s faster than me or wants to ride a particular road faster than I’m comfortable with that’s fine...let them go on. Same applies to when I’m out leading my mates..we all know each other, we all know we’re handy but what we want is a good day out on good roads with a bit of craic and banter. If someone thinks they’re fast go to the Track and they’ll quickly realise they’re not lol

your so right about the track bit. you do meet some heroes on the roads...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.