'Safe' Cars, Financially!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
That would require selling either the m3 or the 325i sport to make room for it, I'm not ready to let go haha!

The z4m really is a great looking car, loved jons on here.

Conor

RMS Regular
OP
Conor
OH's uncles place. If I have time I can take a run up some night for a look at it. Cars are usually well presented and all leave with a full mot.

I really appreciate that mate, but I pass by Moira quite often so don't go out of your way, I can go have a look myself. Generally speaking you would rate him as a straight enough dealer though? Feel free to PM me!

@suckindiesel, did you get my PM about the Imola M5 you mentioned you had coming in?

Looks like the Touareg is sold, so need to make a move in the next few weeks. Editions have been tempting me too, but I think I want something a bit loopier than another MkV, even if they are pretty much exactly what I should be looking at!

ryan_v

RMS Regular
Drives
mountain bike
I've my s2000 up for sale
20150406_180700.jpg

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
I really appreciate that mate, but I pass by Moira quite often so don't go out of your way, I can go have a look myself. Generally speaking you would rate him as a straight enough dealer though? Feel free to PM me!

@suckindiesel, did you get my PM about the Imola M5 you mentioned you had coming in?

Looks like the Touareg is sold, so need to make a move in the next few weeks. Editions have been tempting me too, but I think I want something a bit loopier than another MkV, even if they are pretty much exactly what I should be looking at!

Sorry mate did I not reply? Got at least 4 PMs after mentioning it! Its getting tidied at the minute should be ready for sale in next week or so....

Conor

RMS Regular
OP
Conor
Sorry mate did I not reply? Got at least 4 PMs after mentioning it! Its getting tidied at the minute should be ready for sale in next week or so....

No I don't think so mate, throw me a PM with some details please!

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Just realised its sold, but what a fantastic looking car!

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Prices are crazy at the minute and I can't see it stopping anytime soon. Once I sold my Evo I've had to stop looking, I know I'll look back someday and cry!

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Hence why I've a few mid 90's jap cars sitting waiting for attention and tidying.
But financially safe or not, unless I really have to I wont be selling!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.