Sale of my car through Coys of kensington (information purposes)

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
I think they’re relying on potential new clients not knowing their history. They will con people with the old “established in 1919” BS.
There’s plenty of other auction houses who don’t have a reputation of stealing peoples money, so the idea of them winning back the trust of the classic car community will never happen.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
Hopefully it will be short lived. There is now a group on Facebook and Twitter spreading the word wherever we can. The guy who is the NEW head of the NEW Cons is the same guy that conned me and others so contact has been made with a lost of magazines to push the issue and I know trading standards are now looking at the best 1919 in view that it and there comments are in breach. A group of the guys are also seeing if they can get to the first auction to disrupt it by demanding the monies they were never paid. Short term some people will no doubt be caught out but long term we can only hope.

I would like to thank the Mods on here for letting this post continue, Pistonheads removed mine and others posts as they did not want associated.