Expired Deal Samsung Galaxy smart watch

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Watch rrp is £300 for the 46mm version, £279 for the 42mm version.

If you buy from Argos you get a free Samsung wireless charging station for the phone and the watch worth £89.99.

Spend over £100 and you get a £10 Argos voucher

Samsung are also running a cashback deal where you can claim £50 back.

Worth noting if anyone has bought an S9 yesterday you can claim £100 back on it

Buy Samsung Galaxy 46mm Smart Watch - Silver | Smart watches | Argos

Last edited:

brendy

RMS Regular
Liking it so far, chunky but not comical, battery life seems good, played with it for hours now and it's only went down 6%.
Will be interesting to see how it handles different gym exercises.

20181206_171857.jpg

20181206_215636.jpg

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
@brendy are you having an issue with charging your phone and watch together on the dual charging station. The dual charger seems to be draining my watch if they charge together. The watch would use 20% max a day, but I stuck it on the charge the last few nights and it's dropped 30% in a few hours. Seems to charge fine if the phone isn't on, and it's fine charging on its own charger.

brendy

RMS Regular
@brendy are you having an issue with charging your phone and watch together on the dual charging station. The dual charger seems to be draining my watch if they charge together. The watch would use 20% max a day, but I stuck it on the charge the last few nights and it's dropped 30% in a few hours. Seems to charge fine if the phone isn't on, and it's fine charging on its own charger.
Local store didn't have the duo charger in stock so waiting on it arriving, Monday going by tracking. Feckers didn't mention that when ordering otherwise I could have gone to connswater.
Out of interest, do you have the screen always on or off after 15 secs or whatever?

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Local store didn't have the duo charger in stock so waiting on it arriving, Monday going by tracking. Feckers didn't mention that when ordering otherwise I could have gone to connswater.
Out of interest, do you have the screen always on or off after 15 secs or whatever?

They did that with me too, but I was only delayed within the same day. I just have it on for 15 seconds, saves the battery, I don't really see the point of it being on if I am not looking at it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.