San Marino Blue M4 Competition Pack

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Well, that's it. M4 is away. Doesn't feel real at the moment.

Car was always good for eliciting a bit of chat from people, but I was spending the guts of £1k a month to keep it on the driveway.

A few bits to move on, if anyone is interested or knows of someone.

New set of black 763m that were then powdercoated to CS grey. 4mm on all the tyres. Have a extra set of 295/30/20 PS4s and a spare rear alloy that was damaged but repaired for use as a spare.

Genuine bmw carbon interior door handles.

M-performance exhaust, with oem carbon-titanium tips. No clamps to connect as they were used in refitting my original exhaust.

10" sub in a stealth box for f30 gen bmws, and a corresponding amp+wiring in a unit for fitting under the boot floor, to harman-kardon systems.

Away on hols for a week to deal with the trauma of it all, will get proper for-sale ads up then.
Something else will always come along enjoy the extra cast u are saving monthly

pablo

RMS Moderator
Wish I was able to grab the wheels but timing sucks ass.

How much you reckon you’d get for the MPE? I have one plus a std exhaust and I’d consider pulling it off coke sale time.

G24NTR

RMS Regular

How much you reckon you’d get for the MPE? I have one plus a std exhaust and I’d consider pulling it off coke sale time.

Myself and the other M owners here waiting on the ad 👀
Life Eagle GIF

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
They're a hell of a car, not a lot springing to mind that I would replace mine with bar a 4-door version or the Alfa Quadro.

Had thought of both, even then going into the murky realm of the 2-seater. .. but once I realised the only real reason to change was to save money, then it kinda ruled them out.

Ridiculous money new, and the carbon trims cost £250 each, but the market seems to be around £1400 - £1750

I'll be away for a week, but I'll get some good pics of the alloys up as soon as I'm back for the ad. I can also highly recommend kkd revolve ceramic wheel coating, wheels are bang tidy clean, lol
Something else will always come along enjoy the extra cast u are saving monthly

Exactly, and I can always come back to one in a while if I can be a good boy with the savings :-D

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Yeah, fuel, tax, insurance, warranty, personal loan. Not including servicing and tyres though!!
Keeping schtum about its replacement, be good for a few wtf moments when i stick a thread up :-D

I heard you have a penchant for a Peugeot 306
Suspicious The Office GIF

Cro

RMS Regular
Well, that's it. M4 is away. Doesn't feel real at the moment.

Car was always good for eliciting a bit of chat from people, but I was spending the guts of £1k a month to keep it on the driveway.

A few bits to move on, if anyone is interested or knows of someone.

New set of black 763m that were then powdercoated to CS grey. 4mm on all the tyres. Have a extra set of 295/30/20 PS4s and a spare rear alloy that was damaged but repaired for use as a spare.

Genuine bmw carbon interior door handles.

M-performance exhaust, with oem carbon-titanium tips. No clamps to connect as they were used in refitting my original exhaust.

10" sub in a stealth box for f30 gen bmws, and a corresponding amp+wiring in a unit for fitting under the boot floor, to harman-kardon systems.

Away on hols for a week to deal with the trauma of it all, will get proper for-sale
Happy days on a quick and easy one Nigel. Where did it get spotted?