San Marino Blue M4 Competition Pack

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
That's a dream car. Absolutely love it. The carbon bits are amazing touches. The colour... I could go on.

Controversially I think it's the nicest looking car BMW have ever produced. *awaits abuse*

I'm sure you agree anyway lol .. Enjoy!(y)

colin84

RMS Regular
giphy.gif

Outstanding colour, good choice.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
What a machine. Perfect in every way and fair play for treating yourself for the 40th. Health to enjoy!

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Stunning car @Nigelo health to enjoy.

Easily the best colour that BMW have made, not that I'd be biased!

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Thank you all!

Judging by the amount of them appearing on Bavarian’s Facebook feed, we're not alone in loving the colour, lol. But such is life, doesn't make it any less awesome to me :laughing:

Just a few cosmetic things to do, pretty much @MarkM S thread is mine, only 17% less carbon. :grinning:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
You must already have 17% more than me :p

Lol, I'm currently on 43% less carbon, but have the sills and handbrake ready :heart_eyes:

Cotswolds are doing the mirror covers for £300, but undecided.

Carbon seatbacks are happening though.. :party:

MarkM

RMS Regular
Lol, I'm currently on 43% less carbon, but have the sills and handbrake ready :heart_eyes:

Cotswolds are doing the mirror covers for £300, but undecided.

Carbon seatbacks are happening though.. :party:

The handbrake takes about 53 seconds to fit!!
Tbh I’ve been unsure about the mirrors too but saw an alpine white one with them in the flesh and had to have them, the weave on them is absolutely perfect :heart_eyes: Cotswolds prices will be going up in January so thought now or never :grinning: best country garage could do is £400+vat:rolleyes:
I’m not doing the seat backs, I’d never see them, no one’s ever in the back of mine!

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Why is Cotswolds cheaper than the rest?

Not complaining as I got a new front grill for buttons!