San Marino Blue M4 Competition Pack

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
I'd go for the wing mirror covers, if you can get Royal Steering wheels do you do something similar to @MarkM 's wheel and keep the heated wheel that would be idea, Everytime I've had an Alcantara steering wheel (once in DC5 and R8 has one) I've always wanted leather again lol.

Dave..

RMS Regular
I'd go for the wing mirror covers, if you can get Royal Steering wheels do you do something similar to @MarkM 's wheel and keep the heated wheel that would be idea, Everytime I've had an Alcantara steering wheel (once in DC5 and R8 has one) I've always wanted leather again lol.
I have the M alacantara wheel in my car and keep thinking of putting the leather standard wheel back on again. I have big hands and find the alacantara wheel quite thin.
NEW STEERING WHEEL.jpg

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Needs to have the squared off shape of the V2 performance wheel, would quite like to keep the heating but Royal were skeptical that it could be done.
Really liked my wheel on the megane, although it was super-beefy.

Think carbon mirrors are in the lead so far.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Nigel I’ve only been dipping in and out of Rms this past while as I’d a lot on so totally missed this, sorry !

Absolutely awesome M car and without question the nicest colour available too. You’re just right, live for the moment (y)
Hope you have many happy miles in her

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
How are you finding the washing with the coating?

Paul is probably the nicest and most genuine sales man I have ever met. We have done quite a few cars with him now and you can tell he really cares about his customers.

Awesome looking car

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
How are you finding the washing with the coating?

Paul is probably the nicest and most genuine sales man I have ever met. We have done quite a few cars with him now and you can tell he really cares about his customers.

Awesome looking car

Its most definitely easier, but I'm treating it like a wax almost, rather than some miracle non-stick surface so it gets the 2-buckets regardless. But once it's clean, the ceramic coat has it gleaming like it was freshly polished and waxed.

Have nothing but good words about Paul, he's called me a few times to see how I'm getting on, and chased BMW for weeks to see if they'd do something for the delay. It's a bit like the opposite of Marks experience with Merc - I'd be more than likely to want to buy through them again because of it.... And the wife's car is getting changed this year..... Lol.

Think Paul is equally impressed with you too, and is hoping to keep the partnership going.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
That's exactly the right way to treat it :grinning: yea he really gets it which most salesmen don't lol

Still need to grab those carbon sills too.... Might be lucky and have a bit of time on Wednesday to come up and grab them :laughing:

StuartS

RMS Regular
Soooooo...... Some AC schnitzer springs ordered..... :innocent: Christmas present to myself...

I’m after a set of loading springs and spacers for my m140i, is there anything that makes AC Schnitzer stand out over Eibach & H&R?

Car looks amazing, the colour is something else

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
I’m after a set of loading springs and spacers for my m140i, is there anything that makes AC Schnitzer stand out over Eibach & H&R?

Car looks amazing, the colour is something else

Thanks!
Like Pete says, warranty is the main bit, h&r is a bit low on the M4 as well.

colin84

RMS Regular
Not me, Belfast is as far as I usually get from the Gold Coast™

:p

I seen one on the lift down there while driving past lastnight, it actually caught my eye from the main road. I would be surprised if it wasn't identical to your own.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
I seen one on the lift down there while driving past lastnight, it actually caught my eye from the main road. I would be surprised if it wasn't identical to your own.

Yeah, it's been a popular spec recently now that the colour has moved from the full individual price list to just an extra.
Sounds a bit petty but that's why I went for full leather interior, just to set it apart a little .