San Marino Blue M4 Competition Pack

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
First thing I bought when I got my F31

The comfort access has been be a godsend while carrying a 2-3yo around and their guff, while your keys trapped in your pocket, so was happy to take the risk initially.

But as is the way, NI is always catching up to the rest of the UK in good and bad.

A pouch is certainly cheaper than a load of retractable bollards anyway.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Saw you today passing Ballyrobert, I waved, got nothing :sob: but, the car does look outstanding!! Lol

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Bought a pair for my A35 as well, although I don't think the "insert here" should be required. Honestly if you need that type of instruction, you shouldn't be driving.

Lol, did think that, although there's a another little pouch in front of the signal blocking one! 😆

Saw you today passing Ballyrobert, I waved, got nothing :sob: but, the car does look outstanding!! Lol

Sorry :weary_face: I'm terrible for it. In my defense it was the post-holiday drive home and was very focused on getting back to the house. :joy:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Just outta PMG....

20190723_190203.jpg

Mint.

In other stuff, got a M Performance exhaust fitted.... Pretty epic sounding when cold starting or sport/sport+ on.... Will whack a few sound clips on tomorrow....

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
When you selling this to me? :joy::p

Think this one's sticking around for at least as long as the 335i.... Probably 2024.... :laughing:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: absolutely amazing looking, so jealous!!
This keeps getting better and better!
So awesome! 💙

Thanks gents! Not much more I can do now, bar a few interior touches. Keeping warranty is a must!

Managed to get a friend to record the obligatory revs at stop video.... No cold start revs!!

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Seen the car this morning but didn't have my phone to take a pic. Awesome in the flesh.
Where you doing a Parkrun?

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Seen the car this morning but didn't have my phone to take a pic. Awesome in the flesh.
Where you doing a Parkrun?

Down to do some cheering on! Need to being chased or chasing something to be bothered running! 😆

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Think this one's sticking around for at least as long as the 335i.... Probably 2024.... :laughing:

Thanks gents! Not much more I can do now, bar a few interior touches. Keeping warranty is a must!

Managed to get a friend to record the obligatory revs at stop video.... No cold start revs!!

It is hard to appreciate the true sound unless it is under load, and you hear it from the outside. I, therefore, will unselfishly volunteer to drive it on a fly-by so you can fully immerse in the wonderful sounds. No, seriously, it is no hassle, I insist.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Looked superb at B&Q earlier. Wheels are perfect.
Agree 100% looks fantastic 👍👍

Thanks guys, was chatting to someone then realised i was late for getting back for the Mrs and never got proper chance to see some the cars, although I did spy the giulia arriving through the B&Q hedgerows!

It is hard to appreciate the true sound unless it is under load, and you hear it from the outside. I, therefore, will unselfishly volunteer to drive it on a fly-by so you can fully immerse in the wonderful sounds. No, seriously, it is no hassle, I insist.

She's no 5cyl through a decat!

paulg1979

RMS Member
Stunning car!! I have just bought exactly the same and can’t get over the colour. One thing that bothers me is the PPF!! I see you had an M performance exhaust fitted. Was it a standard swap, did it throw up any lights on the dash? Lastly was it a big improvement in sound? Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks

Paul

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Stunning car!! I have just bought exactly the same and can’t get over the colour. One thing that bothers me is the PPF!! I see you had an M performance exhaust fitted. Was it a standard swap, did it throw up any lights on the dash? Lastly was it a big improvement in sound? Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks

Paul

PM'd! :laughing:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
The little alterations continue....

Finally got round to doing something about the steering wheel. Rather than do a retrim, got a v reasonably priced M-performance V2 Pro after having a load of 2nd hand chancers looking near full rrp.

Should've known it was going to be a balls after 2 minutes....

20191012_162048.jpg

After slipping sockets, useless breaker bars, spaghetti junctions, nonsensical plugs, dropped screws, and wires setting off the horn.....

20191012_155256.jpg

20191012_155222.jpg

20191012_130222.jpg

Feels lovely, chunkier at the hand grips, and a different contour around the leather parts. Will miss the heated wheel, but the alcantara is so nice to the touch.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Very nice! Seen you coming over the hill on the Ballycrochan Rd about an hour ago. I didn't have a chance to wave.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Very nice! Seen you coming over the hill on the Ballycrochan Rd about an hour ago. I didn't have a chance to wave.

Was that just after the rain had pelted down? Every time I take the car out...... Hardly worth washing it :tired_face: