Santorini Black RR Sport HSE Dynamic

JTDi

RMS Regular
So …. I know I said I would keep the F15 X5 for a while, but I saw this and I had to have it, I LOVED my last RR Sport and the X5 just didn't do it for me 8o|

Really nice spec'd jeep, full-length tilt/slide panoramic roof, full black heated leather interior, black roof-cloth, retractable side-steps etc.

I picked this up ready to drive thanks to @alloyboy - I chose 22" Style 9012 Wheels in Gloss Black and also had 20mm Spacers fitted all-round.

I've had it a couple of weeks just, and it's currently away for a full paint correction / enhancement and a ceramic coating.

Couple of pictures for now:

RR Sport 2.jpg

RR Sport 1.jpg

I'll get some proper quality pictures up on Thursday once I get it back :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Spied this on FB, looks incredible. Loved the last white RR but have to say im really taken by the black. Always a nice colour to look at knowing someone else has to wash and maintain it lol

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Seen you had bought this on the TGNI Facebook page. Great looking wagon. They definitely look the part in black.

Heath to drive.

johnm

RMS Regular
They really do look brilliant in that shape and all black. Black roof cloth for such a simple thing makes a massive difference.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I do seem to recall laughing at your ‘I’m keeping the X5 comment 🤣

Totally get it though, X5 pales in comparison to one of these or indeed a vogue

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Looks fantastic.

Not sure on the colour name.....are their hints of Mediterranean blue in there that arn’t being picked up in the photos :joy:

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
So the RR has since been in for a Paint Correction and Ceramic Coating, picked it up last Thursday and just give it its first safe-wash (only took me 2.5 hours from start to finish +o()

Black is absolutely worth the end result of the hard work though :heart_eyes::cool:(y)

Some quick phone pics after the wash:

6A9C4F24-A4C4-421A-974D-5A048CCF5BB7.jpeg

B4BA9A01-60F9-45BE-A945-C9AEE3BD5883.jpeg

53D6FDBB-A3DC-4A77-85EC-5D1FCA146497.jpeg

B76C883A-37DC-424D-95CC-B781213C4E79.jpeg

BD0DADDA-CEED-4430-BA08-65E69D302664.jpeg

4735833C-01E6-41D5-9156-BEAAC23FF78B.jpeg

87B383D0-A84B-4E41-ABFA-0845ED273901.jpeg

84A8B112-FBC7-4474-B08F-723EDF29CC06.jpeg

6CDE8281-E1C9-403B-B250-0628031A57EB.jpeg

ECE86B78-3327-42CC-961F-C0370757B261.jpeg

Boksic

RMS Regular
Looks awesome mate, fair play as you must be doing something right!
Don't shoot me, but I think you should have went with a bright silver wheel but just my opinion, not a dark wheel fan.

Looks ****ing excellent though, I really like the back of these for some reason

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I’m with @Boksic - think bright silver wheels are far nicer.

Still, I’m with you. Black just looks fantastic when clean and polished, and yours looks stunning.

I really miss my sport sometimes

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Could do with bigger exhaust tips. Those ones look a bit lost!

Funny I thought the same to myself when I had my last white RR Sport but didn’t get around to doing anything about it - I maybe will with this one!

Reactions: Ben

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Not usually a fan of black wheels but they suit that perfectly. Much better than silver!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Looks awesome mate, fair play as you must be doing something right!
Don't shoot me, but I think you should have went with a bright silver wheel but just my opinion, not a dark wheel fan.

Looks ****ing excellent though, I really like the back of these for some reason

I’m with @Boksic - think bright silver wheels are far nicer.

Still, I’m with you. Black just looks fantastic when clean and polished, and yours looks stunning.

I really miss my sport sometimes

See I’m not usually a dark / black wheel fan (more-so a bit of a magpie and usully go for bright silver Wheels) but I love the black wheels on this, very mean looking IMO, plus much easier kept clean than silver wheels which is always a win win lol

zafturbo

RMS Regular
What ceramic coating did you choose.looks incredible but like boydie I will never have another black car.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
See I’m not usually a dark / black wheel fan (more-so a bit of a magpie and usully go for bright silver Wheels) but I love the black wheels on this, very mean looking IMO, plus much easier kept clean than silver wheels which is always a win win lol
That is very true. Plus the tyres always need slicked too!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
All black everything for Kool points with the kidz for me ! 😁 I think it looks great

Thanks @chris_b :cool:

What ceramic coating did you choose.looks incredible but like boydie I will never have another black car.

Gyeon Quartz was used @zafturbo :grinning:

Im probably in the same boat now, never ever having another black car after this +o(

That is very true. Plus the tyres always need slicked too!

Yep - Always have to have the tyres dressed! Lol

I think the black wheels are a perfect match

Yeah definitely - as hard as it is to keep clean, when it is clean and looking like the above pictures, it really is something else :heart_eyes:

But I still want an X5M ….. ^o)