Sapphire Black F15 X5

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Decided about 6 months ago I was going to update the jeep after we got married (December) - so a week after the wedding I sold our E70 X5 and began searching for an F15. Options wasn’t a huge criteria for me as long as it had reversing camera and all the usual spec you come to expect. I wanted to avoid light interior this time and fancied something different to the space grey the e70 was finished in.
Skip forward 5 or so weeks after a bit of back and forth with @Jas Lad and something finally comes up after the Christmas break.
A great condition 40k mile sapphire black with black dekota.

Upgrades include;

- 22” wheels
- H&R lowering kit
- Gloss black M-Performance kit
- Mudflaps

really happy with how it’s turned out, exactly how I pictured it in my head when I started looking! Sourcing service from Cameron cars was fantastic

Future plans are to possibly change/upgrade the interior trim as it does have a bit of scoring and maybe change the wheels in 6 months/a year if I get bored.

Any must have upgrades from previous owners? Have BimmerCode might have a play with some standard stuff later

some pics:

1DD0E344-63CA-40AC-84E5-17CC498D29AB.jpeg
C016886C-760B-4E65-9043-5AAB641AA2DF.jpeg
37700A26-C39A-4855-A299-F0BDDF5E9D5E.jpeg
CE07446A-016E-4172-AFFF-BA1137F1F053.jpeg
015CD75C-78B5-4414-BF97-F59C6A481934.jpeg
AB7A3E03-6F2D-4DC6-A8C1-4668DE258CD9.jpeg

RevT

RMS Regular
Lovely motor @Loggie 👍🏼 It’s definitely what I want for our next good car, love them, just not sure I could cope with black but that one of yours looks great.

Loggie

RMS Regular
OP
Loggie
Drives
Sierra
Thanks folks! When I started looking I had silver or white in my head but having the black in front of me kitted and all, I’m so glad it worked out the way it did!

the lowering kit has just been fitted so the front springs still need to settle. If it’s still sitting uneven after a week or two I will get the back raised slightly to match

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Love that! The black with the kit and those wheels make it 👌

I'd love one but the wife doesn't like them 😭

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Looks really well! Would you put a spacer on the back? The alloy looks kind of far in or maybe it’s just the pics.

Loggie

RMS Regular
OP
Loggie
Drives
Sierra
What kind of cost is there in adding the kit and wheels?
Luckily this came with 22’s already, they had light grey inners so when getting refurbed they were done a darker colour which really helps
Looks really well! Would you put a spacer on the back? The alloy looks kind of far in or maybe it’s just the pics.
A slight spacer would help but I think it’s exaggerated a bit in the pics. The arch extensions and mudflaps make it look further in than it is

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Spotted you on Portstewart Prom when I was walking the doggo with the Mrs.
She commented on it and I was like, Aye that's a guy from RMS, he just got it recently from another guy on RMS that sourced it for him and fitted the kit etc.
She was like you need to get off the internet you sound like a stalker 😂

Loggie

RMS Regular
OP
Loggie
Drives
Sierra
Haha we were childless today so got an amici fix - haven’t had one for months, didn’t realise so many people would be waking past where I parked to eat it :joy:

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Thats lovely. Really suits the black.

I always have notions of selling the M3 and buying one of these. Seeing this doesn't help! lol