Say hello to the newest member of my garage. YZF-R1

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
You could tour on that okay....Nick Sanders went round the world on one. I think it was same year/ model as yours.
I saw him on it at the NW200 and it looked class, all dirty and hardcore.

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
I've done a few reasonable length trips on it to be fair, with only moderate bum/wrist/back pain lol

Had it at the MOT today.... it may have got the most dirty it's ever been in my whole ownership. Actually washed it in the rain when I got home.

Like damn look at this wheel

IMG_1556.JPG

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
Still patiently waiting for spring so I can bring this beast out again. Don’t think it’s moved since about the end of October!

5A134019-97DD-4A70-BC06-942FFE44D052.jpeg

@BirchesBiker didnt see this comment! Absolutely love it, fantastic all rounder, much better suited to our road conditions than the R1 is anyway that’s for sure!

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
Gave it a bit of a shine last night, sad to say but it hasn’t moved in quite a while. Need to make my mind up on what I want to do with it!

It’s a beautiful ornament at the minute, not that that’s a bad thing!

438F7DC2-17E3-469E-BE0D-D1FAF840FF98.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.