Scam

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
My mate had a brand new golf td, over,, lost the books for drink driving so decided to sell,, advertised it,, some russian turned up, wanting it, with a bankers draft,, he wanted to go for a test drive on his own,, so said to my mate look u keep the bankers draft, and the spare keys, and the log book til i come back ,, my mate thought ok,,, The fecker never came back,, PMSL,,,, and the bankers draft turned out to be a fake.,.. LOL,, hes having problems with the insurance paying out, cause he gave him the keys, LOL

Emmy

unlucky! he could apply for a new logbook easily as well so its probably been sold on to someone and they are none the wiser about the car, i dont know why the insurance company wont pay out though thats a bit stingy, u might have to talk to a solicitor to plee ur case at them esp since he gave a fake bankers draft! but honestly anyone who asks to take a car for a test drive alone i would be suspicious about, hope he gets it sorted otherwise thats a tough lessson to learn when selling a car.

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
What did he say when he got in the car?

Moscow :p

Jokes aside everyone should be careful when selling something not everyones an honest joe out there!!!

Porter

RMS Regular
Clinty said:
What did he say when he got in the car?

Moscow :p

Jokes aside everyone should be careful when selling something not everyones an honest joe out there!!!

no abaseenya

ibitza

RMS Regular
Drives
seat ibiza
he deserves the car if ur man was stupid enough to let him test drive it on his own , people r to trusting these days :grinning:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Agreed. You always get in with them, especially if they're russian to go somewhere (sorry)

Gaz

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
perhaps he should take a trip to the tvr factory, see if its parked up in the md spot!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
"i want to take the car on my own"

wouldnt alarm bells be ringing in ur head when sum dirty russian turns up at ur door???

how about no and a **** off :p

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
r16vka said:
perhaps he should take a trip to the tvr factory, see if its parked up in the md spot!

or ring Chelsea football club

seriesly who would let the guy for a test drive with out u in it.

the insurnace wont pay out cus he give the guy the keys so no forced entry or something like that

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
LMAO!! Karlos consoles his mate when inside hes pishing about laughing, nothing to do but laugh at this one :laughing:

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
sideskirt said:
Unlucky but downright stupidity too. Did he ring the peelers and say it was stolen?
it wasnt exactly stolen when he handed the dude the keys to drive it, technically he gave it away, what a brain dead t**t!

kyle110

RMS Regular
Drives
C4 VTR+
stupid for lettin them drive it on ther own........ but must b gutting at the same time:worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.