Scene is changing!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
SuPa said:
KeithRobinson said:
I think it looks far from standard. Less = more. Notice no fuel cap, side repeators, locks etc.
. But that car's standing him 25k over 8 years.
Keith

:eek: wat a waste of money, i would have spent that on something much better, he may like it and enjoyed spending it on that but not my cuppa

How is that a waste of money? He spent that amount over the 8 year period he's owned the car! Think about it!!!!!

He could have bought say, a new ******* car 8 years ago for £28k? just for arguments sake. Now, 8 years later its worth about £3k

His Nova's worth more than 3k, its individual, mint, fast, and stands out from the crowd.

So tell me how its a waste of money? when buying ANY car, and even putting something simple and cheap like a gear knob on it, could also be deemed a "waste of money"

Keith

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
to be honest i'd rather have a new 15k car rather than a nova with 25k spent onit.
Weither the nova would beat it or not....id rather have a 15k new car.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.