Schumacher: Netflix Documentary out now

R36_

RMS Regular
Drives
R36 Passat
As title suggests, Schumacher documentary is now out on Netflix. Personally, I’m saving it for the weekend so I can watch it without any interruptions. Really been looking forward to this one as watching Schumi weekend in/weekend out was a huge part of my childhood growing up. Such a sad story, but hopefully this documentary does him justice.
Enjoy.
92147623-C5BB-4917-B199-7F9330A5DB65.jpeg

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
As title suggests, Schumacher documentary is now out on Netflix. Personally, I’m saving it for the weekend so I can watch it without any interruptions. Really been looking forward to this one as watching Schumi weekend in/weekend out was a huge part of my childhood growing up. Such a sad story, but hopefully this documentary does him justice.
Enjoy.
View attachment 335448

That’s my Sunday afternoon sorted.

Been waiting ages for it as well, my favourite driver ever.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Got watching it tonight. I'll not say too much but we all know it's a sad ending.

Was good to watch and see different perspectives from other drivers etc. Some good footage that I've never seen also. I feel like he was painted in a bit of a bad light at times, but it's unfortunately somewhat accurate to his personality. He was excellent in his prime and definitely a very passionate man.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Great show but the ending is tough at the core of it all is a family breaking their heart so it’s a tough watch.

Reactions: IL

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Just finished watching it myself. Thoroughly enjoyed his racing with Mika Hakkinen then and still today, it’s great to watch.

Such a sad way for him to end up. He and his family never really got to enjoy life post-F1 after giving so much of their life’s to the sport. Found it hard to watch at the end.